Disney Dream November 27, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi! We are looking forward to our cruise! Two girls, ages 4 and 1. Both sets of grandparents are tagging along. Interested in meetups and fish extender groups!

Hi! We are looking forward to our cruise! Two girls, ages 4 and 1. Both sets of grandparents are tagging along. Interested in meetups and fish extender groups!
Hi! I have two boys, ages 4 and 1. We are interested in meetups and fish extenders groups as well. Hopefully, more of our fellow cruisers will post soon =)

Hello everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am so excited! My husband and I will be sailing with our 4 children. Our daughters will be 13 and 7 (her 8th birthday is at the end of our Disney adventure) and our sons will be 9 and our youngest turns 4 on the very first day of our cruise!

Any tips and tricks we should know about before our trip??

Hi all! Super excited to sail on the DREAM again. We went as a family for our first cruise ever exactly 2 years from this cruise date and couldn't wait to get back on. My husband and I are traveling with our three kids 19,15 and 9. Looking forward to doing the Fish Extender again as we had a blast on the last cruise. If anyone doesn't step up to set up the FE then I'd be happy to do it.

Hello,

We'll be on this sailing as well! It will be our second Disney Cruise and this time we are going crazy and adding a few days at Disney World before we sail. It'll be me, my wife, and 2 kids (our son will turn 5 on the boat on the 28th, and our daughter will be 18 months). We are looking forward to a super celebration for our little guy.

I need to talk to the wifey about whether or not we want to participate in the FE, but I will find out.

10 months from tomorrow!

My family is going on this cruise (Disney Dream, Nov 27)...our first! We would love to be a part of Fish Extenders!! There will be 6 of us: Beth (Grandma), Thom (Papa), Dan (Dad), Marlena (Mom), Logan (boy: age 10) and Camdyn (girl: age 4).

I'm super excited, but I don't really know how all this works. I would feedback

Hi all! Super excited to sail on the DREAM again. We went as a family for our first cruise ever exactly 2 years from this cruise date and couldn't wait to get back on. My husband and I are traveling with our three kids 19,15 and 9. Looking forward to doing the Fish Extender again as we had a blast on the last cruise. If anyone doesn't step up to set up the FE then I'd be happy to do it.

Hello!
My name is Marlena. I just added a post to this thread, but do not fully understand how this all works.
Do we communicate only through this or through Facebook? I'm new to all this but we want to be a part!

We moved our cruise from Sept. Halloween cruise to the Merry time cruise.... wooohooo.... another item off bucket list...LOL
there is myself (Bob and wife Kathy).... Looking forward to this cruise.... switch cruises once the other we were cruising with on Sept.
cruise cancelled out...... there loss our gain.....

We moved our cruise from Sept. Halloween cruise to the Merry time cruise.... wooohooo.... another item off bucket list...LOL
there is myself (Bob and wife Kathy).... Looking forward to this cruise.... switch cruises once the other we were cruising with on Sept.

Welcome! We did a Halloween cruise for our first Disney cruise. We loved the cruise, of course, but found the Halloween part a little overwhelming and chaotic. Hoping the Christmas cruise is a little calmer. Haha

Hi. Due to a larger than expected annual bonus and a schedule change, we've decided to move to a 7 day trip on the Fantasy. Happy sailing to you all!

Hello all! My husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise celebrating our 10 year anniversary :) this trip will be just us without the 3 kids (booking a second cruise for the whole family for 2018)

Just heard about fish extenders and it sounds fun so I would love to join in :)

Any other couples without kids going on this cruise?

I'm so excited!!!

Super excited...this will be our first DCL cruise! Has a fish extender been set up? We will be a party of three...me, DH, and our daughter (12).

Hello all! I did the exact same thing today, had a September Halloween on high seas cruise booked and changed it to this very merrytime sailing! After reading some threads on this site I decided it was a must do. Excited for our first 4 night, have only did 2 3 nighters so far. Will be just me and dd age 3. May be interested in participating in fe group as long as it doesn't have too many cabins

Hello!
My name is Marlena. I just added a post to this thread, but do not fully understand how this all works.
Do we communicate only through this or through Facebook? I'm new to all this but we want to be a part!
Hi! Please let me know as well. Would love to join the FE.

Hello everyone! We are sailing our first ever Disney cruise and would love to join the FE. Can anyone please let me know how to sign up :)

Hi everybody! My family will be cruising for the first time on this cruise. I am soooo excited. We would love to join the FE. :)

We are so excited for our Cruise. This is our 2nd cruise on the Dream. But somehow I missed the fish extenders last time. Would love to join. There are 11 people in the group we are traveling with. My husband, mother and brother inlaw, my daughter and boyfriend and my grandson(5) and my other daughter her husband and grandson(1) and their nephew (15). It's gonna be a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter