Disney Dream & Nassau

Golf1007

Earning My Ears
Hi - our 2nd Disney cruise will be in October and am wondering if anyone has info about what you did in Nassau ? I am not finding trip reports for Nassau and can't remember where I found them last time...We will be at Disney for 7 days and then a 3 day cruise on the Dream. 2 adults and our 11 year old. Looking for suggestions for Nassau. Not thinking we need an expensive port excursion with the boat right there and only 3 day cruise! But maybe 2 or 3 hours to do something would be fun. Any suggestions would be GREAT! Thanks!

We're thinking the same thing :) Our 3 day Dream cruise is in July. After searching the DISboards, Disney's planning guide, and google, we've decided to grab a taxi for $20 to Atlantis, explore the free aquariums, and then go back to enjoy the ship :) You can look in cruise meets for completed cruises and many of them will share their experience with different excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter