Disney Dream March 24, 2017

karebear06

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone! Who else is looking forward to this cruise?! We typically cruise in the fall, so this is our first time traveling in March. Can anyone share any experiences with weather or water temperatures this time of the year?

Last edited:
Anyone organizing a Fish Extender group? I'm a TA and have a client interested in participating.

Hi KTrav28! It looks like it's just the two of us so far on the meet thread. I'm hoping someone will volunteer to organize the Fish Extender group soon.

Hi KTrav28! It looks like it's just the two of us so far on the meet thread. I'm hoping someone will volunteer to organize the Fish Extender group soon.
I looked on FB for a group for this cruise...did you set up the FB group too? I can't believe there aren't more people wanting to participate in an FE group!

Hey there! We will be cruising on this one too! We do WDW annually and have never put much thought into cruising, so this will be our first cruise ever. We are getting so excited! Our oldest daughter will have just turned 11, youngest daughter will be 7, and our little boy will have just turned 4. Can't wait!!

Hi everyone! This is our family's first ever cruise and we are so excited! I've been looking up all kinds of tips and tricks and I am very interested in the fish extender!

Hello! This will be our first cruise as well and the kids (sons 5 & 2) have been asking my wife and me if it's time to go to "Mickey's Boat" nearly every day. Really looking forward to the trip as we have heard nothing but great things!

Hello all! I was so excited to see someone had already started a thred, so thank you karebear06. We would like to join the FE. Since this is our (me, hubby, daughters 11 & 8) first cruise EVER, we would like to participate in the FE.

Would someone kindly educate me about if we exchange gifts daily or do we take turns on different days? Also, what is the average number of people in a exchange group so that I can start thinking of gifts.

Thank you in advance :-)

Hi everyone, this is my family first Disney Cruise, we will love to participate also on the FE. We will be my parents in law, my husband and my step-daughter (18yrs). I know we sound like a lot of old people, but believe me we are all kids from the heart!! Hopping to hear from you soon! Ivette!

I can't believe we will be on the boat in 42 days. I would like to be part of a fish exchange and being working on projects now. If your interested in joining my family and I in this exchange, kindly email me at shereengreenoke@gmail.com. This is my first cruise and first attempt in organizing a FE exchange. So, with that being said, I'll try to do my best. If someone else with experience would like to organize the exchange please feel free to speak up.

Hopefully we have enough families wanting to share in this experience.

Hello Disney cruisers
Did anyone organize the FE group
yet? We are taking our daughter for her first cruise but I must admit being she is 6 months old this is more for us. I love Disney cruises and can't wait to share that love with our new daughter.

Hey there! We will be cruising on this one too! We do WDW annually and have never put much thought into cruising, so this will be our first cruise ever. We are getting so excited! Our oldest daughter will have just turned 11, youngest daughter will be 7, and our little boy will have just turned 4. Can't wait!!
Are you going to start an FE group?

I believe its against disboards policy to post it, but you can do a group search and I'm sure it will pop up.

Our first on DCL. We are interested in FE. Traveling with my husband and son. My son has autism and this is his 26th birthday present. He will absolutely LOVE getting little treasures. Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated.
See y'all real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter