Disney Dream March 17-20, 2017

Skiboy116

Earning My Ears
Surprise! 8 of our family and extended family are Dreaming for 2 celebrations! The DS's big 50th birthday, which also happens to be St. Patrick's day! This will be our 5th, and the first on the Dream.
Now that the thread has started, won't you chime in? :tink:

YAY Hi there fellow cruiser!! This will be my first ever cruise!! :) We are going for our Disneymoon. So excited! I really want to start a FE as I think it sounds like a ton of fun, but I have no idea on how to get started?
Any ideas?

The FE is a neat way to meet new friends, stay tuned to this page and see who else signs up. On our last Alaska cruise we got wristbands to hand out to people we met here on Disboards, and someone set up a Facebook page for the week long cruise. We're local-live near Orlando, about 1.5hrs from Canaveral.

We are sailing on the Dream, our First Disney Cruise, we live in Florida and it will be our Spring Break, fingers crossed they will show the new Beauty and the Beast, it's release weekend is the weekend we sail, can't wait

Second cruise for my daughter and I, but we talked my husband into coming this time. It's our spring break too. My daughter is excited and hoping they are showing Beauty and the Beast as well. I see you are an ARNP, me too! Peds here...

Hi, joining in.Will be my son (10 at cruise time) and I. This will be our second cruise, but first Disney cruise. We are so excited! My son can't wait to hang out in the Star Wars section of the Oceanire Club.

We just booked this sailing due to our 10/7 cruise being cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew. I had all our FE gifts ready for this cruise so I would love to participate in this one if others want to. It will be my husband and 2 kids.

We just booked this sailing due to our 10/7 cruise being cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew. I had all our FE gifts ready for this cruise so I would love to participate in this one if others want to. It will be my husband and 2 kids.

We'd love to do the FE!

Joining. Will be me, my husband, 2 boys 13 & 7. 6th DCL. Have also cruised RCCL & CCL. Looking forward to all the chatter on this cruise.

I am new to the boards - this will be our first cruise (3 kids 12/9/5 - two girls and a boy) - the kids are excited (though I might be more than them, well at least the planning part - lol)

Hi there! I am sailing with my 4 kids and my sister in honor of her 60th birthday (kids ages: boy:12, girl:10, twin boys:9)

This will be my 6th disney cruise I love FE!!

Is there a group? Can we join?

Just logged back in to this board...I sent a request to join the facebook group...can you let me in? We really want to do FE!

Very excited to participate in Fish Extender gifts :) I will be cruising in my Minnie ears with my husband and 2 sons (8 and 6 yrs old). Time to start crafting!!

Hi Everyone, My family and I will be on this cruise (family of 3). It will be our first one with Disney. We just learned of FE and I am curious about it. I did request to join the FB group, so hopefully there will be more info on there. With this coming up soon, trying to understand how much do I need to get done with limited weekends to do it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter