Disney Dream March 12, 2018

Hello! We have a Facebook page for this group as well. Let me see how I can get that on here so if you are on Facebook you can join that too!

Hello! We have a Facebook page for this group as well. Let me see how I can get that on here so if you are on Facebook you can join that too!
That would be great! I think if you go to the group page on Facebook you can copy the url from the top of the page here and it will work.

On this cruise with my husband, Rod. Also cruising with us - for the first ever cruise - will be my step-daughter Kristeen and her fiancé Josh. We are all from Maine! This will be my 14th DCL cruise and the 4th on the Dream. And Rod's 9th DCL cruise, 3rd on the Dream.

Will join the Facebook group!

We are booked on this cruise as well! I'm already in the Facebook group posted above. I've been a DIS member since the late 90's but haven't been posting in years....hope to see some familiar faces here. This is our very first Disney Cruise!

My sister, Jenny, and I are taking our niece, Cloe, on her second Auntie Birthday Cruise for her 12th birthday! We are so excited. Last cruise was on the Wonder, which was beautiful, so we are looking forward to experiencing another ship! Sent a FB request.

Hi! This is our 4th Disney Dream cruise. Interested in participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Hi everyone! We are planning on our first Disney Cruise on 3/12-3/16 on the Disney Dream and are hoping to do the Fish Extender activity. I've requested to join the Facebook page, so hopefully that will happen and I can start planning! Can't wait!!

This is my family’s first Disney’s cruise. I don’t really know what the fish extenders are, but I’m willing to participate. I’m looking on Etsy to find a fish extender to purchase!

Hello everyone! We are so excited to be going on the Dream in March! I am interested in participating in the fish exchange for the first time. I don't use Facebook anymore. Is that the only place to set up an exchange?

The Facebook group is great for others to communicate, but the fish extender should be set up on this site not Facebook. Not everyone is on Facebook.

we have changed our cruise from a family trip to a girl's cruise. unfortunately, my husband is unable to make it but a friend and her daughter will be joining us for their first Disney cruise. thanks so much! anyone else heard anymore for the non-Facebookers wanting to do the fish exchange?

I will set up a Fish Extender Exchange Group.
Inbox me in a new conversation if you are interested in participating with the following information.
Identify the following information for each cabin: Adult male, Adult female, boy(age), girl(age), special occasions(birthday, anniversary) and CABIN #

i deleted my previous post with our cabin number. i never figured out how to inbox you. thanks for the offer to set up the exchange. that was very, very sweet of you!! my daughter and her friend will enjoy blessing people with pixie dust throughout the cruise and it will be fun to show her that there is joy in giving.

Last edited:
This is my family’s first Disney’s cruise. I don’t really know what the fish extenders are, but I’m willing to participate. I’m looking on Etsy to find a fish extender to purchase!

Inbox me in a new conversation if you are interested in participating with the following information.
Identify the following information for each cabin: Adult male, Adult female, boy(age), girl(age), special occasions(birthday, anniversary) and CABIN #

Hi everyone! We are planning on our first Disney Cruise on 3/12-3/16 on the Disney Dream and are hoping to do the Fish Extender activity. I've requested to join the Facebook page, so hopefully that will happen and I can start planning! Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter