Disney Dream - June 20th 2013

roguefx

Total Disney Nerd
We're so excited to be taking our first cruise this summer. We're doing research, making plans and shopping for a fish extender. Hope to see some of you on board!

Tommy (45), Dianna (43), Austin (17) and Connor (11)

Stateroom 5046

from the central coast of CA

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

have a great cruise!

We are also making this our first cruise this summer. we can't wait. so much to learn and figure out. It is going to be an adventure for us.

Hi,
Looking forward to our cruise. Does anyone know where we can sign up for Fish Extenders for this Cruise sailing on 6/20/13?

Thanks
Major Frank & Carolyn Irwin
Iain (20)
Shirley (18)

This will be the place to sign up

I'm starting our first FE list right now, and people can opt in. If it gets too large we can split it. Just provide your names, ages (optional), gender (optional) and stateroom. Ages and gender help people buy or make gifts that are appropriate.

So far we have...

Williamson's 5046 - Tommy (m45), Dianna (f43), Austin (m17) and Connor (m11)
Irwin's (room needed) - Frank, Carolyn, Iain (20), Shirley (18)

I'll investigate making a sticky post to keep at the top of the thread.

See you this summer! :wave2:

Irwin's

State Room: 10590
Frank - Male age 49
Carolyn - Female age 49
Iain - Male Age 20
Shirley - Female Age 18

From Chicago Suburbs

Thanks!!

So far we have...

Irwin's 10590 - Frank (m49), Carolyn (f49), Iain (m20), Shirley (f18)

Feel free to post the area you're from too

We're from the central coast of CA

I haven't seen this on other FE groups, but how about in addition to name, age and gender we also include our favorite Disney character? So if anyone is customizing gifts they don't have to guess.

Thoughts?

we got our fish extender! yay!

picture doesn't work...boo!

We are the Mayo's, Andrew (m9), Stacey (f30) and Matt (m36). We don't know what our room number is, but I will post it as soon as I know. I quit smoking October 5 2011, and I have saved that money for this cruise. This has been my best motivation.

So far we have...

Irwin's 10590 - Frank (m49), Carolyn (f49), Iain (m20) and Shirley (f18)
Mayo's (room TBD) - Andrew (m9), Stacey (f30) and Matt (m36)

That's the age I have set for her. Do you see a smiley face next to her name? When I view this thread on my iPad that's what I see (not sure how to get rid of it either)

I think its because we are using the parenthesis, because it just did it again.

Shirley is age 18.

Thanks!!

We are cruising as well! We just moved to Cleveland Ohio from West Palm Beach, Florida so we are excited to be back in Disney territory. There are 6 of us sharing two rooms! We'd like to join the FE group as well for our kids in room 7150!

We look forward to the opportunity to meet you!

Devon & Adam
Travis M (9)
Elise F(3) all in room 7150 FE room for all 3 kids

Grandma Louise &
Hadyn M(6) in room 7101

:cool1:

Not sure I follow entirely, you want to join the FE group, but only for the three children. So it would be...

7150 - Travis (m9), Elise (f3) and Hadyn (m6)

is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter