Disney Dream June 12, 2023 8 night from Civitavecchia

dittybop

Earning My Ears
Hi, We will be on the 8 night cruise on the Dream June 12th! Anyone else??

Hubbie and I and our Daughter and her husband will be on this cruise as well. Very excited.

Just booked our cruise. Researching flights and hotels now. I am getting overwhelmed with the amount of details! Does anyone have tips on Rome hotels and excursions for this trip? Traveling with a large group including seniors and children.

You can search excursions by port on the DCL website. I am trying to narrow down, so when my booking window opens I am ready. Also comparing pricing with private tours.

So, I logged in at 12:05 AM last night as our excursion booking window officially opened today. I had researched and pre-planned the excursions I thought we would like knowing they will probably book up.
Well, at 12:05, the Santorini AND Mykonos excursions I had tagged were already sold out. How is that even possible?? In 5 minutes? I called this morning to inquire and the best advice they could offer was to keep checking the website.
Also, in Chania, there were only 5 choices and one was already filled. I've never had this happen before. This is our 9th cruise. (all pre covid)
Does anyone know if they add more spots or additional excursions?

So, I logged in at 12:05 AM last night as our excursion booking window officially opened today. I had researched and pre-planned the excursions I thought we would like knowing they will probably book up.
Well, at 12:05, the Santorini AND Mykonos excursions I had tagged were already sold out. How is that even possible?? In 5 minutes? I called this morning to inquire and the best advice they could offer was to keep checking the website.
Also, in Chania, there were only 5 choices and one was already filled. I've never had this happen before. This is our 9th cruise. (all pre covid)
Does anyone know if they add more spots or additional excursions?
keep trying...I was able to snag what I wanted for Santorini...I really have no idea what to do Chania...and Mykonos seems like a beach day

Thanks! I managed to get the ones I wanted for everyone in our party with the exception of Chania. I wonder why they only have 5 excursions to choose from?

Hey, I'm on this one! I booked excursions today for Pompeii and Athens. Other than that, we have Palo one night, might add a 2nd night. Definitely looking forward to it, it's my first time in Italy and Greece.

I really wanted to try a wine tasting but they have been sold out since my gold level opened up. Crazy!

When excursions opened up for me I couldn't get a couple of them that I wanted. I just kept going back and eventually got both of them.

Anyone know if there is a Fish Extender group for our sailing? It’s been years since we’ve cruised, but the kids are wondering if we are going to do it again this cruise. 😊

Looking for advice on transportation from the Airport to the port city and from the Port to Rome. Cruise line only transports if you stay at a hotel that they book and it was WAY above my price point. We tried Romecab and it is already booked for our day of arrival.

Looking for advice on transportation from the Airport to the port city and from the Port to Rome. Cruise line only transports if you stay at a hotel that they b
I booked RomeCabs for airport transfers- we are arriving a few days before the cruise. I was holding off on booking transfers from the hotel to the port because I do not have our port arrival time yet. But now I am seeing Rome Cabs is booked that entire day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter