Disney Dream July 21st 2013 4 day cruise

Can you believe we only have a little over 2 weeks?!? Anyone else stressing over everything that needs to be done? :crazy2: I am still trying to come up with fish extender gifts. Any ideas or suggestions from past cruisers would be greatly appreciated. I have looked at Pinterest, but nothing has hit me yet. Also, my son is only 7. I know the rules say no shorts in the dinning rooms, but would it be ok for him to wear dress shorts? He has had a growth spurt and outgrown all of his pants! :eek: I hate to buy more and he only get to wear them once! Thanks in advance for any help and input! :thumbsup2

The best part about this FE is that you don't have to stress. They can be over-the-top or simplistic! Last time we went, we got the cellophane gift baggies and filled them with age-appropriate trinkets. Some people went overboard (lol) and did a gift a night clue-type thing. You can also make special stickers with the cruise info on them. One took highlighters and attached a sticker/label on it with the cruise info. The highlighters are good to have because there is so much to do on the ship, that each cruiser may want to highlight the activity they want to do, on their Navigator. And have a different color for each cruiser in the party you are making them for. That is REALLY easy...and we used ours a lot even though I brought our own. The ones we got from the FE exchange was just more special, ha-ha!

Dress shorts are perfect! We wear shorts too, but be sure to keep them at a "dressy" level. I wouldn't stress over it at all. Pirate night everyone wears what ever they want, so shorts are totally acceptable! NO STRESS!:cool1:

hello shipmates, I am sooooo excited and thrilled and can't wait till we sit in the plane from Zurich to New York. We fly next Monday, and start our dream vacation with 3 days in New York and then we fly down to Orlando to spend 3 magical days at WDW Wilderness Lodge. Much too short, but as we plan a 30 day trip, we had to set priorities.

In Switzerland, Kids have only 5 weeks off in the summer, so Alena has 3 days to go. She is sooooo happy to be on the Dream again.

Take care and have all a safe trip to Port Canaveral.

:wizard: :hug:

My family will get to experience its first Disney cruise through the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I know it's getting close but I would really like to participate in a fish extender group to make my son's trip as magical as possible. Does anyone know of any groups or how this works? Thanks!!

I know the cruise is quickly approaching but my family would love to join this group. We are going on the cruise for my son's Make-A-Wish trip and I just found out about FE's.

I know the cruise is quickly approaching but my family would love to join this group. We are going on the cruise for my son's Make-A-Wish trip and I just found out about FE's.

Hi. I don't know if you can get in this exchange since they closed on June 1st but our smaller one might be able to help you. My family would be more than happy to exchange with you. I'll ask the others in our group if they can do some more. Send me your cabin number(s), first names, genders and ages if everyone in your party. We will make this magical for your son!

Hi. I don't know if you can get in this exchange since they closed on June 1st but our smaller one might be able to help you. My family would be more than happy to exchange with you. I'll ask the others in our group if they can do some more. Send me your cabin number(s), first names, genders and ages if everyone in your party. We will make this magical for your son!

Thank you so much!!

We are in cabin 6516
Mom - Melissa -32
Dad - Brandon - 31
Son 1 - Ethan - 4 (Wish Kid)
Son 2 - Liam - 22 months

Can you give me your info as well so we know where to drop off gifts? Thank again!!

Can you give me your info as well so we know where to drop off gifts? Thank again!!

Below is our info: I'm still waiting to hear back from others in the exchange. As soon as I do, I'll post it for you.

Cabin 7188
Mom-Amy-43
Dad-Don-43
Son-Jaron-12
Son-Tyler-12
Son-Ryan-7
Son-Carter-6

Thank you so much!!

We are in cabin 6516
Mom - Melissa -32
Dad - Brandon - 31
Son 1 - Ethan - 4 (Wish Kid)
Son 2 - Liam - 22 months

WELCOME!

I know how it is to get in last minute and not be allowed to participate...so YES!...one more family for us to share with! Super excited to have you join us. I will add your crew to the list and I hope everyone is IN to adding you all. You can certainly count on our group!:goodvibes

Would you mind also sending us the favorite characters of each of you?

Again, WELCOME!!! Just TEN MORE DAYS everyone!

Cabin- Gender -Age -Name -Fav Character - Celebrating?

6516 Melhaas

Dad -31 -Brandon - Make-A-Wish
Mom -31- Melissa - Make-A-Wish
Son -4- Ethan - Make-A-Wish Child
Son -22mo- Liam - Make-A-Wish

7184 *stampwithamy

Mom -74 -Artie- Mickey -50th Wedding Anniversary
Dad- 79 -Dan -Mickey -50th Wedding Anniversary

7188 *stampwithamy

Mom -43 -Amy- Minnie- First Disney Cruise
Dad- 43 -Don -Grumpy - First Disney Cruise

Son- 12 -Jaron- Pluto - First Cruise

Son- 12- Tyler- Chip 'n Dale - First Cruise

Son- 7- Ryan- Pluto - First Cruise

Son- 6- Carter -Mickey- First Cruise

7194 *stampwithamy

Mom -47- Danielle -Minnie -25th Wedding Anniversary
Dad -49 -Jack- ? - 25th Wedding Anniversary

Son -23 -Jeff -? -Engagement Cruise/First Cruise

Son -18- Ben- ? - First Cruise

Fiance- 23- Kaitlyn- ?- Engagement/Cruise/First Cruise

9592 dgreen72

Son- 11- Lucas- Chip & Dale - 3rd Cruise

Daughter- 14- Lauren -Minnie - 3rd Cruise

Friend -16- Kaylee- Ariel - FIRST CRUISE!

Mom - Dawn- Aladdin - Fav Movie - 3rd Cruise

9594 dgreen72

Son- 16- Jacob- Mickey - Making ODP(?)

Son -18 -Justin- Star Wars - 3rd Cruise

Friend- 18 -Daniel- Gaston - 2nd Cruise

Dad- Todd -?- 3rd Cruise

10144 disnerin

Mom -50 -Julia -Nemo - FIRST CRUISE!
Dad- 53- Robin -Dumbo - FIRST CRUISE!

10146 disnerin

Daughter- 16- Erin - Stitch or Simba or Tigger - FIRST CRUISE!

Daughter -13- Amy- Dory -FIRST CRUISE!

10148 disnerin

Friend -70+- Joyce - FIRST CRUISE!

Friend- 70+ -Peter - FIRST CRUISE!

Mom 37 Not Participating
Dad 38 Not Participating

Son 3 Not Participating

Mom 37 Not Participating
Dad 38 Not Participating

Son 5 Not Participating

THank you so much for including us last minute!! The entire family is looking forward to this trip.

Mom-Minnie
Dad - Mickey
Ethan - Lightning McQueen
Liam - Mickey

Updated FE List:

Cabin- Gender -Age -Name -Fav Character - Celebrating?

6516 Melhaas

Dad -31 -Brandon -Mickey- Make-A-Wish
Mom -31- Melissa -Minnie- Make-A-Wish
Son -4- Ethan - Lightning McQueen -Make-A-Wish Child
Son -22mo- Liam -Mickey- Make-A-Wish

7184 *stampwithamy

Mom -74 -Artie- Mickey -50th Wedding Anniversary
Dad- 79 -Dan -Mickey -50th Wedding Anniversary

7188 *stampwithamy

Mom -43 -Amy- Minnie- First Disney Cruise
Dad- 43 -Don -Grumpy - First Disney Cruise

Son- 12 -Jaron- Pluto - First Cruise

Son- 12- Tyler- Chip 'n Dale - First Cruise

Son- 7- Ryan- Pluto - First Cruise

Son- 6- Carter -Mickey- First Cruise

7194 *stampwithamy

Mom -47- Danielle -Minnie -25th Wedding Anniversary
Dad -49 -Jack- ? - 25th Wedding Anniversary

Son -23 -Jeff -? -Engagement Cruise/First Cruise

Son -18- Ben- ? - First Cruise

Fiance- 23- Kaitlyn- ?- Engagement/Cruise/First Cruise

9592 dgreen72

Son- 11- Lucas- Chip & Dale - 3rd Cruise

Daughter- 14- Lauren -Minnie - 3rd Cruise

Friend -16- Kaylee- Ariel - FIRST CRUISE!

Mom - Dawn- Aladdin - Fav Movie - 3rd Cruise

9594 dgreen72

Son- 16- Jacob- Mickey - Making ODP(?)

Son -18 -Justin- Star Wars - 3rd Cruise

Friend- 18 -Daniel- Gaston - 2nd Cruise

Dad- Todd -?- 3rd Cruise

10144 disnerin

Mom -50 -Julia -Nemo - FIRST CRUISE!
Dad- 53- Robin -Dumbo - FIRST CRUISE!

10146 disnerin

Daughter- 16- Erin - Stitch or Simba or Tigger - FIRST CRUISE!

Daughter -13- Amy- Dory -FIRST CRUISE!

10148 disnerin

Friend -70+- Joyce - FIRST CRUISE!

Friend- 70+ -Peter - FIRST CRUISE!

Mom 37 Not Participating
Dad 38 Not Participating

Son 3 Not Participating

Mom 37 Not Participating
Dad 38 Not Participating

Son 5 Not Participating

Who else is doing the happy dance? We leave out Friday and we are all super excited! :hyper: What is everyone's plans for the first day on board? pirate:

Who else is doing the happy dance? We leave out Friday and we are all super excited! :hyper: What is everyone's plans for the first day on board? pirate:

we fly from london on friday! super excited :banana:

cant wait to try the aquaduck! how about you?

We can't wait!! I'm sure we will be in the pools and on the Aqua Duck ASAP!! Anyone know how strict they are with the height requirement? My son is 41.5 inches and online it says you have to be 42.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter