Disney Dream July 11, 2013

Hi Sunshine TK! So glad you'll be sailing with us. This is our 5th cruise with DCL. You will have so much fun - they are fabulous!

Is there a way to get this posted to the main cruise meet list under the 2013 Dream cruises? I am new to the disboards, so it won't let me post anything with links.

Any thoughts on a FE? My family is definitelyprincess: interested!

Yep - I've been trying to get the thread listed on the meets listing, but so far have not had any luck. I think the link I had posted wasn't working. I just fixed it. Hopefully that will help.

We definitely interested in the Fish Extender. We have another some friends traveling with us who are interested in it as well! :thumbsup2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

have a great cruise!

My wife and I are on this cruise. We also have ou Daughter, SIL and two grand daughters in an adjoining cabin! Our 10th Disney Cruise, their first!

Squid

Just found out we'll be on here - veranda room Concierge!! Very excited!!

My husband and I will be sailing on July 11 with our 4-year-old daughter. We'd love to do the fish extenders if anyone is interested. :)

Hi All! So happy to see others sailing with us!

Pages - thanks for organizing the FE exchange. We will definitely be signing up!. Happy Monday! :)

Hello! We are new to Disney Cruises and threads! Cannot wait to join all of you on the Dream in July.

Do any of you know of threads for older teens to pre-meet other older teens on that same cruise?

Thanks!

We'll be on that cruise with our kids, 16', 18, and 20. This will be our first cruise.

Hi TinkGirl,
We are frequent WDW visitors but this is our first cruise and we are very excited. My girls are 19 & 16. It is the three of us and we are joining my brother and family (they have two younger kids). It will be great to know that there are other older kids/young adults going :)

Hello there! This will be our 2nd Cruise this year, and I found out about the Fish Extenders and would love to play. We are celebrating my mom's 65th Birthday, and taking this Cruise to say thank you for everything and enjoy a girlie weekend. :cheer2:

If someone can contact me with tips on what to do, I would appreciate it!
I've received our Stateroom number.... Thanks! :flower3:

Hi TinkGirl,
We are frequent WDW visitors but this is our first cruise and we are very excited. My girls are 19 & 16. It is the three of us and we are joining my brother and family (they have two younger kids). It will be great to know that there are other older kids/young adults going :)

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter