Disney Dream, Jan 18th, 2019 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by TiggerBouncy, Jul 9, 2018.

1. TiggerBouncy

TiggerBouncy DIS Veteran

Kicking off a thread for our cruise. I know it's short, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun!

This will be DW and I's first Gold Cruise (woot!). Anyone else on the ship with us?

sward003 likes this.
  2. sward003

sward003 Earning My Ears

Hello. This is my first time ever on a forum :dogdance: and this is be my family and I's first cruise ever! We are excited to meet people, and maybe do this "fish extender" thing I've been reading about. We are all super excited and can't wait. We will be doing 3 nights at the Contemporary and doing Disney World and maybe Epcot prior to the cruise. Any tips and advise is always welcome :duck:

3. TiggerBouncy

TiggerBouncy DIS Veteran

Welcome to the DisBoard Forums! We are a very friendly bunch!

Land and Sea tours are AWESOME. We are doing the same, but our days in WDW are after the cruise (just worked out that way based on the Federal Holiday).

I was thinking about doing a FE group. If no one else organizes one, we might.

My first tip to you for land and sea - have you determined how you are getting from the hotel to the ship? Although magical express is convenient, be aware that they generally don't get you to the port until 2-3pm. If you were hoping to make any reservations or get your feet wet in the pool, you might want to consider an uber or taxi or other transportation to Port Canaveral.

My second is if you have never been on a cruise, have you considered your plans for sea sickness if one of your family happens to be susceptible to it?

Do you have any questions you would like to ask?

Welcome again!