Disney Dream...is 10th floor a mistake?

Ebranch

Earning My Ears
First Disney Cruise!,
Anyone stay aft - 10th floor Disney Dream?
We have 10644 & 10646 worry about view w/ overhang, and there looks to be support posts on the edges from the 11th. Wonder about noise above from Cabanas and movement. It is on the starboard so that may be good. But, if its worth the move- what's best? Thanks!

You'll feel the motion more on higher decks, yes.

Also, I'm the biggest fan of aft view and would pick aft before anything else... But I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Here's 10644 on the Fantasy (basically the Dream twin):

Last edited:

I'd pick 7, 8, or 9 before I booked a cabin on 10. I prefer the quieter floors plus I think there is a bit less motion down there.

If you are an early riser...it won't be a problem...but the deck noise from 11 is significant when they are cleaning and arranging furniture in the mornings.

We were deck 10 aft on our first cruise in 10158 on the Dream and we loved it. My husband said he heard some noise at night but I never did.

First Disney Cruise!,
Anyone stay aft - 10th floor Disney Dream?
We have 10644 & 10646 worry about view w/ overhang, and there looks to be support posts on the edges from the 11th. Wonder about noise above from Cabanas and movement. It is on the starboard so that may be good. But, if its worth the move- what's best? Thanks!
Did you end up sailing in these rooms? I just booked 10644 but can’t seem to find any room tours. Just want to make sure it has the pull down bed and wanted to see what the balcony view looked like. Any issues with noise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter