Disney Dream: Internet Uses

waltdisney427

Earning My Ears
Okay, so on the Disney Dream there is supposed to be WiFi throughout different places in the trip, such as Vista Cafe. Now I have a few questions about it:

1) Is it free? If not, what is the price for it? (Per min/hour?)

2) Is WiFi available in staterooms?

Thanks

Okay, so on the Disney Dream there is supposed to be WiFi throughout different places in the trip, such as Vista Cafe. Now I have a few questions about it:

1) Is it free? If not, what is the price for it? (Per min/hour?)

2) Is WiFi available in staterooms?

Thanks

1) No it is not free. It is something like 50 minutes/$27.50 and 100 minutes/$40... or 75cents per minute. They have bigger packages for less per min as well.

2) The word is you can at times, pick it up in a stateroom, but the ship isn't set up for it work in the rooms... so it's really a luck of the draw kind of deal.

My BIL used it a couple of weeks ago when we were on the Dream so he could check in at work. He said it was very slow loading pages and such. Not sure where he was accessing it from.

You pay for it.
I used it in our stateroom. Last day bought extra time just to checkin for flight home ( Southwest Airlines ) Page never loaded ....Other day "I listened to music from our home radio stations. So it was spotty. Depending on where ship was. Possibly users too.

Internet prices are listed on DCL's website - the per minute price and the various package prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts