Disney Dream Halloween-on-the-High-Seas October 4 2019

Ashmonky

Earning My Ears
Excited to be cruising with Mickey and family to celebrate Halloween..looking forward to seeing who else is cruising with us. See you real soon!

Hi there.... so exciting! Its our very first time with DCL and my DH is afraid of cruising lol. We are cruising with our gang DD7 DD28 DS20 and the MILs. See you real soon too!!!

You will love Disney Dream! We have a crowd...DH, DD 34, DGS 13 &10, DD 29, DSIL 29, DGS 1! We have a grandson that doesn’t do well in the summer heat so we always go on vacation in October. Are you guys dressing up for Halloween?

Can't wait and yes we are! Trying to figure out what theme.. thinking about dressing up in the Peter Pan characters story theme. How about you?

I'm trying to find the Cruise Meet for Oct. 11-14 Dream Port Carnerval. Or does anyone know how to create a thread for it. It's our 1st DCL and I would love for my kid to experience the FE thanks. Giavoni

I'm trying to find the Cruise Meet for Oct. 11-14 Dream Port Carnerval. Or does anyone know how to create a thread for it. It's our 1st DCL and I would love for my kid to experience the FE thanks. Giavoni
Just saw this...did you find your cruise meet group? If not, go to the group meets and search how to add your cruise. It was easy to do. Have a wonderful time on your first Disney cruise!

Can't wait and yes we are! Trying to figure out what theme.. thinking about dressing up in the Peter Pan characters story theme. How about you?
Haven’t figured that one out yet...my youngest loves Puppy Pals so trying to find something with that theme...don’t think DH will go for it though.

Wow...so jelly!! Are you and DH going to take part in the FE? Hope to see you onboard!

no....don't do face book, so haven't done a fish extender in a number of year

We are also doing the Fantasy 7 day after the 4 day Dream

Just saw this...did you find your cruise meet group? If not, go to the group meets and search how to add your cruise. It was easy to do. Have a wonderful time on your first Disney cruise!
I still have not found a meet group yet and I really want to participate in the FE since this our 1st DCL and my kid surprise bday trip with 4 of her cousins ...I wanted to started getting the FE gifts since this the other kids n parents 1st DCL experience..your help would be greatly appreciated..was going to do all the gifts for the kids since they r my guest as well as make the pocket 4 their doors..don't want to start if I cant find a group....im just starting the door magnets I think I'm more excited than the kids...Please HELP..LOL

I still have not found a meet group yet and I really want to participate in the FE since this our 1st DCL and my kid surprise bday trip with 4 of her cousins ...I wanted to started getting the FE gifts since this the other kids n parents 1st DCL experience..your help would be greatly appreciated..was going to do all the gifts for the kids since they r my guest as well as make the pocket 4 their doors..don't want to start if I cant find a group....im just starting the door magnets I think I'm more excited than the kids...Please HELP..LOL
Oh you and your children will have the best time. My daughter is the one leading our group with the FE. I am not on FB so I can't see the FE groups. That is the only way that we have been able to participate. I would suggest searching on FB for FE for the cruise date. I know that the leaders start putting together groups on final payment dates. If you aren't able to find a group you can always still participate. Many people will put there pockets outside and random people will leave gifts, and you can do the same for others. I understand about wanting to give the whole DCL experience. Let me know if you are able to find a group or need some more help. I will send you my daughters information....

I am new here but we found our cruise group on FB. Hope you can find it and have a great time!

Hi all this is my family first time taking cruise. And was wanting to know it there is FE for this cruise on Oct 4th

Hi all this is my family first time taking cruise. And was wanting to know it there is FE for this cruise on Oct 4th
[/QUOT
Oh how wonderful! You will love the Dream! Hopefully Castaway Cay survived Dorian. Praying for all those affected by Dorian. I am in a FE group that my daughter found I'm assuming through FB. I don't have FB, but maybe if you do search Disney Dream and the date of the cruise. We have 7 families in our group, but I'm sure we could add one more. Just FB message the person who is over the groups...let me know if you need anymore help! Stay safe during the storm if you are on the east coast!

My daughter said to look st Disney dream fish extender. Or even the Disney Dream Cruise. Send a pm to anyone that is doing the FE. If you don’t find one let me know. I’ll be glad to add you to mine and my daughters cabin. I wouldn’t want you and your family to miss the fun...

I have tried to found it but not had any luck. Wo UK ld love some help please!
I’m going to try and contact the person coordinating our FE for the Dream 10/4/19. I will try to have her contact you via this site. What is your cabin number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter