Disney Dream February 9th Bahama 3 day cruise.

Hi! It’s our first Disney cruise and we have 3 kids ages 9, 3, and 2 years old. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender. I don’t know much about it but I’ve been researching and it seems like a lot of fun for the kids

Kool. I've never done it before either but want to. I think we can fiqure it out! I have a 13 y/o daughter and 16 y/o son. Hopefully we will have others that reply.

Hey! This will be our first Disney Cruise:-). My boys are 6 and 11. Let me know if you decide to put together a fish extender group. It looks fun!

Hey! This will be our first Disney Cruise:-). My boys are 6 and 11. Let me know if you decide to put together a fish extender group. It looks fun!
So sorry no one was replying. I am on one from a facebook page for our cruise. There is still time for you to get on the late FE group. Im send you the link

I requested to join the fb group. I replied back in December for the FE group :) Is it to late to join for the FE?

We are first time cruiser's and very excited-- we are DVC owners as well and we are two adult Disney Kids -- We just joined the FB forum too--- Hope to meet everyone on the cruise---
HMGhostChicks from Boston Ma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!