Disney Dream/Fantasy Room #6168

Cruisin Castaway

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in room #6168 on the Dream? I am staying in this exact room on the Fantasy and want to know the bed configuration in this room.

Thanks in advance!

There are some stateroom reports on the room, but none that I have found regarding the bed configurations.

I stayed in room#5168 0n the Dream In that room the queen size bed is located between the two port holes with alot of room on each side of the raised bed, and the pull out couch against the wall to the left of the door. Also there is a pull out bed from the ceiling above the couch. The bath is directly straight from the door with a roll in shower.

Thanks for the info! I called yesterday but the agent said it slept 4 including the pull down bed, but I can tell he did not sound certain.

If anyone has been in this room, feel free to share your insight as well.

If the room has a pull down berth then it will sleep 4 - two in the queen bed, one on the couch, one in the pull down bed. I can't tell how many you would like to have sleeping in the room though.

There are 3 of us in this room, but I have heard that some of the Category 8B-8D's instead of having the pull down as the 4th bed they have a murphy bed instead.

Personally, we would prefer the murphy bed because we are 3 adults who could each have our own bed.

Ah so you are looking for the Murphy bed rather than the pull-down berth.

I know I find it unfortunate that the queen beds on the Dream and Fantasy won't split into twins.

As the i said above 6668 is a mirror image so check out the review I gave above also. It is usually a mirror image of opposite side most

I found another site that I thought had info but it didn't have it so I deleted. I will keep checking if I find it as I am looking for my own room that isn't on the list either.

:surfweb:

We spent our Nov b2b in 6166 cat 8D, right next door. It did sleep 4 but did not have a pull down bunk from ceiling. It had the sofa bed and a murphy bed that pulled down from the wall opposite the desk. Ds15 liked that it was slightly longer than the sofa bed but it did block access to the window area. It was a nice big room with LOTS of cabinet storage. With 4 of us we still had empty cabinets and that was with packing for a 7 nt cruise. It's ultra convenient to the aft elevators/stairs. We loved the shower seat, great for shaving legs and the rainshower option in the shower. I would stay in this cabin again. :thumbsup2
When I get home tonight I will post some pictures. :goodvibes

Thanks ruadisneyfan2 if you could post some pictures that would be great!! Hopefully, 6168 will be just like your room.:goodvibes

That is my assigned stateroom on an upcoming trip. When I return I will take pictures and let you know!

Thanks ruadisneyfan2 if you could post some pictures that would be great!! Hopefully, 6168 will be just like your room.:goodvibes

Here you go!

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

DSCN1254.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

DSCN1256.jpg

DSCN1257.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1259.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1265.jpg

DSCN1268.jpg

DSCN1302.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

DSCN1304.jpg

DSCN1305.jpg

DSCN1306.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

Awesome! That is too weird --this is my stateroom for our June cruise! :)

Glad to hear about the Murphy bed. I am SO calling that one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter