Disney Dream - December 9 2019 - 4 night "Merrytime" Cruise

DH and I are looking to possibly book this cruise (still waiting to see if he has this week approved for PTO through work). Anyone else?

DW and I are sailing solo to celebrate her birthday - 4 days in the parks before and then the cruise!

Is it to late to join the Fish Extender for this cruise?

The existing FE groups for this cruise that I know of are not being organized through the forums here.

You are welcome to organize one if you wish, but so far only 6 people have posted in this thread.

SW

I didn't find the fish extender yet. Maybe Starwind made it. We are too late???
So I found some in the following Facebook group: Disney Dream December 9, 2019 Very Merrytime Bahamian FE fish Extender.
Most of the FE groups are closed, but you can still sign up for Pixie Dusting. They will be posting it today they said. Join that group and then DM me. Maybe our families can exchange a little something.

Thank you so much, Jboycourt. I found the group in FB too. I'm looking forward to it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter