• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Cruise May 15 2017 (4 night Bahamas, Port Canaveral)

Hello everyone! My daughters and I just booked our May 15 Disney cruise. We are first time cruisers. They are 6, 10, and 12. We are super excited! Also, interested in joining the FE list!

Hello everyone! This will be our 2nd cruise on the Disney Dream. We had such a wonderful time on our last one that we couldn't wait to do it again!! We would love to participate in FE's again. We will have two kiddos.
Avery (almost 13)
Andrew 8

The thing about a Disney cruise is that it is truly a vacation. You will relax, eat and have fun!!

Hi Everyone! I hope your planning is going well! We've changed our arrangements and won't be on this cruise anymore. I hope that you all have a fabulous vacation though!

Hello Everyone. This is my family's first Disney Cruise. We are very excited! I have two girls 9 and 11. We will be traveling with two other families. My husband and I will be celebrating 14 years of marriage May 15th as well. I am interested in the FE program as well. I'm trying to navigate and figure all of this out

Hi Everyone! My daughter and I are so excited for our first Disney cruise! Definitely interested in FE.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! This will be our 1st Disney Cruise!! My DD is 11 and DS is 9, he will be turning 10 while on board (Tuesday the 16th). I have been on RCCL twice before, but no one else in my family has ever been on a cruise yet. We are all so excited, can't wait. We are anxious to get to know people, and my kids would love to have some kids to hang out with as well! I am looking into the FE to see if it's something we can participate in, it looks like something fun!

:smickey: :earsgirl::tinker::goofy:

Last edited:

Hello Everyone! I just started learning English.
This is my family's first Disney Cruise. We are very excited!I have a husband,daughter and son(10 and 5).
I'm very interested in doing Fish Extenders. This cruise is secret to my kids.It's surprise WDW&DCL!!
We can't wait for boading.

Cruise is paid off. This will be our first Disney cruise. My DW and DD (8) are so excited. Can't wait to see all of you onboard.

My 3 boys would love to participate in the FE. Let me know what I need to do!

Hey guys this will be our first Disney cruise. My wife and I plus two kids, daughter 10 son 7. Love the idea about the FE

I'm am also going on this cruise and would love to join the FE group I have 3 boys 6,8,13 can't wait

Hey everyone! We are only 77 days away from our vacation! I am willing to organize the FE list. I figured we could all put our info on the list, then decide if we want to break into smaller groups. Please reply to this post and I will start a conversation so we can securely share information. It looks like we have to have 10 posts to participate a conversation. So go here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ and post to get your post count up to 10. Thank you!

Hey everyone! We are only 77 days away from our vacation! I am willing to organize the FE list. I figured we could all put our info on the list, then decide if we want to break into smaller groups. Please reply to this post and I will start a conversation so we can securely share information. It looks like we have to have 10 posts to participate a conversation. So go here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ and post to get your post count up to 10. Thank you!

Hi Heather,

Thanks for stepping up to organize the FE! We are still interested but it's our first Disney Cruise so we may need instructions on how to proceed.

Peggy

I will organize everything in a conversation on here. I will be requesting room #s, Names and ages, and genders of your family members, as well as allergies, favorite characters, and special events you are celebrating. Once we have a better idea of how many people are interested, I will most likely be breaking it into smaller groups of about 6-10 staterooms depending on the number of staterooms and guests in each stateroom in order to make it manageable and cost effective for everyone. There will be a cut off date to join, I have not set it yet, but I am thinking April 1st. That way everyone has time to make/buy gifts <pinterest has tons of ideas> Once the cut off date is passed, I will send everyone the lists of their groups. Each group In order to receive private/group conversations, dis boards require you to post 10 times. You can go here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get 10 posts in. There is a post that says test posts to get your posts in- go to that one and just post test. you can do this 10 seperate times to get your posts in. Once you do that, let me know and I will add you to the conversation.

I will organize everything in a conversation on here. I will be requesting room #s, Names and ages, and genders of your family members, as well as allergies, favorite characters, and special events you are celebrating. Once we have a better idea of how many people are interested, I will most likely be breaking it into smaller groups of about 6-10 staterooms depending on the number of staterooms and guests in each stateroom in order to make it manageable and cost effective for everyone. There will be a cut off date to join, I have not set it yet, but I am thinking April 1st. That way everyone has time to make/buy gifts <pinterest has tons of ideas> Once the cut off date is passed, I will send everyone the lists of their groups. Each group In order to receive private/group conversations, dis boards require you to post 10 times. You can go here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get 10 posts in. There is a post that says test posts to get your posts in- go to that one and just post test. you can do this 10 seperate times to get your posts in. Once you do that, let me know and I will add you to the conversation.

I think I'm good to go on the posts. Have you heard from others?

I cant figure out how to post on the test thing, we have 3 rooms I will have to get back with you on the room numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter