Disney Dream Bathrooms

Thank you. I hadn't seen these pictures. We are in 6Bs and wonder if we will have 2 bathrooms. I wish, though, they didn't have the shower curtins. Oh well.

Hmmm, they took away the shelf that was under the mirror. Bummer. That's where I kept the toothpaste & contact solutions :lmao:

At least we know that the cabins will have the "fish" for fish extenders...

Hmm the shower side looks smaller than on the Wonder/Magic. Loved that big bright mirror in the older ships too...

the article said that all of the bathrooms were separated by a solid door. The mock ups of the royal suite on the Dream shows just a certain between the shower area and the bedroom. I hope this isn't the case.

I'm assuming we get a tub since we had to book the deluxe family oceanview 08B.
Anyone know?
Which I'm happy about, I don't like just having the shower!

I know it's hard to tell...but I don't see a hair dryer or even plugs to plug one in? I guess I'll be doing that at the desk...like I usually do! ;)

I know it's hard to tell...but I don't see a hair dryer or even plugs to plug one in?
In the shower/sink bath picture--is that a plug on the ceiling?

Maybe the Dream designers read the hairdryer complaints on the DIS board, and left it out intentionally? The website lists a hairdryer as an amenity, but then it still lists "two small porthole windows" for the Dream. :confused3

dreambathroomx-large.jpg

Are you saying that their won't be two small port holes say for the cat. 09b? The website does say it's possible, which was disappointing
to me.

I was able to enhance the higher res USA Today photos, and yes, there is a glass shelf in each bathroom. In fact, there are two glass shelves in the tub room, maybe three in the bathroom with the toilet - that's three than in the Magic and Dream.

What I didn't see is either the Hair Dryer or outlets in the room.The thing in the ceiling probably is not power outlets - too high to be usable. I find it difficult that Disney would miss such a big deal, so it may be these are actually mock-ups, and not the actual installed bathrooms. I certainly hope so.

What I did notice was that there appears to be a round magnifying section in the mirror on the Tub side. I looked at it a bit, and it doesn't seem to be a reflection, but something in the mirror itself. Could also be just an anomaly in the photo, though.

I love the hand towel holder and the shelves on the side, rather than under the mirror. I also agree that it looks like a magnifying section on the mirror. Can't wait till February!

To Soccermom-Cheri
I am with you about the Royal Suite Bathrooms! I have it on good authority that this will be remedied in a satisfactory way, I sure hope so!!!! I also noticed the curtain separating the MB from another bed! It looks as though there really is NO private BR in the Royal! Hope this isn't the case either! Absolutely LOVED the Roy suite and the fact it had several rooms granting privacy when wanted. Keeping my fingers crossed about the Dream!!!

I was wondering about those. Do you think they were just for show? I would love to buy a set for at home. I could always pretend that I was on the ship - until I walked out of the bathroom. :rotfl2:

I thought a lot of the showers were round?

I like the part about the shower doubles as a bath tub. Now that is advanced technology!

To Soccermom-Cheri
I am with you about the Royal Suite Bathrooms! I have it on good authority that this will be remedied in a satisfactory way, I sure hope so!!!! I also noticed the curtain separating the MB from another bed! It looks as though there really is NO private BR in the Royal! Hope this isn't the case either! Absolutely LOVED the Roy suite and the fact it had several rooms granting privacy when wanted. Keeping my fingers crossed about the Dream!!!

Whoever you know, please ask them to have it fixed before July.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter