Disney dream august 18 2017

Hello everyone, this would be our first cruise. Hubby, Me, and teenager son. I am new, so please I will need guidance.
I would like to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange. Anyone can tell me How I can update photo in my profile? I have still to figure out how this work.:sail:I am so exited, so far I love the emoticons :love:, last night I was reading about the swap and the door magnet decorations.:smickey: So cool!

We too will be with you on aug 17 and are looking at buying a fe on eBay. Do you have one yet?

Are you setting up the fish extender ? If so I'd like to join - it's me an adult and 2 boys age 14 and 1 girl age 16 thanks !!!
We aren't setting it up as we are first timers and are looking for direction. We would be happy to share our fish ectender gifts with your family. It's just my wife and I. We are from California. If your inclined to start the group then count us in.

We aren't setting it up as we are first timers and are looking for direction. We would be happy to share our fish ectender gifts with your family. It's just my wife and I. We are from California. If your inclined to start the group then count us in.
I'm a first time cruiser as well and have no idea what I'm doing LOL

Hello there - is it too late for us to join the Fish Extender Gift exchange, please?

We are a family of 3 from the UK (Mummy, Daddy and 5 year old son, Chester)

New to this, but promise to buy nice gifts!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter