Disney Dream at daylight - photos

andreasde

Earning My Ears
After many days of dark rainy weather today we had at least a bit sunshine. So I took the chance to take photos from phantastic Disney Dream. She is really a beauty! Enjoy many close-ups here:
http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=145
Andreas
800IMGP8147.jpg

Great Pictures, Andreas, as usual !!:thumbsup2

Are you going to head out for the emsüberführung too ??

Thanks for the tips on Papenburg, we had a great time visiting Mayerwerft and Papenburg !

Awesome! Thanks! I've been helping folks locate rooms, and have been struggling to find clear pictures of the front. Hopefully we can leverage some of your daylight ones!

People with 5E rooms should take special note - these pictures show them building the verandah railings, and while I can't tell if they are taller than normal (given the perspective from which the pictures are taken) they are extending all the way to the edge, so bonus verandah space for you I think!

Thank you so much for sharing. The pictures are as awesome as the Dream is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter