Disney Dream - Are Donald Icon statues still available aboard the ship

Statues and shipmodels are a hit or miss, DCL tries to have them constantly but supply sometimes decides differently.... I would avise to get it the first night cause it is one of those items that sometimes sells out during the cruise.
I sailed b2b on the Dream in January/February and they had a small supply out the first cruise and shelves full of him the second cruise.

Was just wondering as they seem to go for more than triple costs on Ebay 😱. (Not looking to sell, just want one for myself)

Just decided to start collecting these at cruise #8. lol ( which was Cinderella on the Wish)
So next cruise on Dream will be #9 but only my 2nd statue
I guess that means I have to sail some more 😁

I am in the same boat (ship) looking for Donald. Ebay prices are crazy. Wish they would stock these online again.

Does anyone know if they still sell the Donald statue in the gift shop on the Disney Dream?
We just took the Dream on the EB Transatlantic and they were sold out of the Donald statue. They said they had been sold out for several weeks. This was the last statue I needed to complete the collection...their response was to just "book another cruise"! In theory, I love that solution, but in reality, its a little more complicated than that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter