Disney Dream April 20-April 24, 2020

Mdillow3600

Earning My Ears
First cruise and celebrating our 20 year anniversary. Looking for ship mates to share fish extenders...

• CamColt

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the 2020 Dream directory for you. Happy Planning!

java3764

Earning My Ears
    Hi, this is our first Disney Cruise experience. We are a disney loving family and cannot wait for this trip. It is actually a surprise Christmas gift for our 4 children. We would love to be part of the fish extender for the ship!! Any good advice we welcome. Thanks!

Mdillow3600

Earning My Ears
    I have never done this before but, I have started preparing for exchanging with 9 other families--so this would be a group of 10 families total. Or should we go a little bigger? 15?

• Mdillow3600

Earning My Ears
    All I have done so far is started purchasing things to exchange. I am still getting ideas together. Our party will just be 2 people but, other parties will be larger so I think we need to have the numbers of all 10 parties to know how much we will need all together. I guess we could just do 1 gift bag for the entire party? What do you think?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES