Disney Dream April 2-6th, 2018 Let's meet up...

Christine Martin

Earning My Ears
Hi!!! We are excited for our FIRST Disney Cruise. Looking forward to meeting new peeps. We are interested in joining a FISH EXCHANGE group. Does anyone know how to start one and run it? It is our son's 8th birthday and another close friend is coming with her hubbie and 2 sons...we want this to be special. The fish exchanges look like fun! Please help.

Last edited:
It's our first cruise and we are doing it with our baby girl.... go big or go home, right? we would love to do fish extenders too if someone wants to take the helm!!! I'm under the impression someone has to orchestrate the whole things, so maybe if someone experienced gets onboard we can get the ball rolling??

We just booked this cruise yesterday! Also our first Disney cruise. We would love to join in!

HI ! There is a FACEBOOK page for our cruise. I think it is called FISH EXTENDER FOR APRIL. The first FE group is filled with 11 families so it is closed. We opened sheet #2 on that same excel spreadsheet and started group 2. If you have trouble or cannot find it you can email me at chrismartin1108@gmail.com and I will add your family.
Here is the link to the spreadsheet (not sure if it will work from here)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wz_q2CC6XiA7eDF4bbuI-4f20/edit#gid=1082813842

I need: # of people in room; stateroom number; names, ages and gender for each person in room; if you are celebrating anything; favorites (i.e. Mickey, Star Wars, Lego, Elsa, puzzles, anything, etc.) You may be broad or specific. You also can give anything you want, it is entirely up to you.

It's our first cruise and we are doing it with our baby girl.... go big or go home, right? we would love to do fish extenders too if someone wants to take the helm!!! I'm under the impression someone has to orchestrate the whole things, so maybe if someone experienced gets onboard we can get the ball rolling??

HI ! There is a FACEBOOK page for our cruise. I think it is called FISH EXTENDER FOR APRIL. The first FE group is filled with 11 families so it is closed. We opened sheet #2 on that same excel spreadsheet and started group 2. If you have trouble or cannot find it you can email me at chrismartin1108@gmail.com and I will add your family.
Here is the link to the spreadsheet (not sure if it will work from here)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wz_q2CC6XiA7eDF4bbuI-4f20/edit#gid=1082813842

I need: # of people in room; stateroom number; names, ages and gender for each person in room; if you are celebrating anything; favorites (i.e. Mickey, Star Wars, Lego, Elsa, puzzles, anything, etc.) You may be broad or specific. You also can give anything you want, it is entirely up to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!