Disney Dream. 1st time

simpleohio

Mouseketeer
been on all the ships but the dream. Finally after 10 years of sailings I am doing it in September for 3 nights.

Nervous 3 days is too short but that's life. Ha

Any insider hints this this ship?

I can't stand Nassau so will stay on. What's open for lunch besides the Buffett?

We did a 4 day on the Dream last summer because it was the only ship we hadn't been on. My only complaint was that 4 days wasn't long enough to relax. Enjoyed the ship every bit as much as the others.

We're doing a 3 night in November - first time on the Dream with a day at WDW before. I booked this because of Beauty and the Beast. :-) I KNOW it's going to be too short but will try and make the most of it!

My family and I will be sailing on the Dream for the first time in April 2018. What restaurants are open for lunch on embarkation day?

We will be cruisingfor our 1st time as well on 2/12/18 a 4 night Dream Cruise. Been to WDW a lot wanted to try the cruise for our 25th wedding anniersary. Will be staying at POR for 3 days before cruise as well.

We'll be doing our first Disney Cruise September 2018. I've never been to Nassau before, can I ask why you don't like it? Just interested to find out all I can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter