Disney Dolls Strategies

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
I'm not a doll collector by any stretch of the imagination but I love the Masquerade Meg doll that's coming out, does anyone know the best strategy for getting my hands on one of these?

Thanks!

Do you have a Disney store near you? If so, call them a week prior to the expected release date and find out whether they will be getting the doll in (not all do). Find out how they will be handling the sales. For the most part, the 12" dolls (of which this is one) are handled via raffle. Enter between 12 noon and 1 pm, with drawing to occur shortly thereafter. However, Disney has been known to change that up a bit and do it first come, first serve for some of their 12" dolls (I forgot which one).

You can also purchase it online, on the Shop Disney website. Most doll groups on FB do not allow new members in during doll season, but if you follow a specific page (https://www.facebook.com/disneylimitededitiondolls/) <--hopefully I can link, it provides information about releases.

New releases come out at 12 midnight Pacific Time and with the link, you can get it goes live on the website....however, SD changed a while ago, to make those early links inactive until about 12:15/12:30 AM pacific time.

I believe the doll will be retailing at $159-ish....yup, for a single doll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter