Disney Dollars??

Jewelsy

Earning My Ears
Are you able to purchase these at any Disney store?
Can the Disney Dollars then be used anywhere in Disney World, even to pay for the balance on the resort room?
I was wondering as my daughter wants to go with a friend when they graduate and I thought it would be a nice idea to give them some as a surprise to help out with their expenses.

yeah, you can buy disner dollars at disney stores. i always buy them at the one in my mall. i think you can use them to pay for your hotel room cost; i know that you can use them to pay for meals, soveniers, etc.:)

you can buy them there or call disney and they have a secret number you can call and have them mailed to you

What do you mean they have a secret number to call?
Which number for Disney would I call? The number for booking a room or a package?

I called the disney travel center inquiring about the new POC one dollar bills because they never made it to our mall. They gave me a number (i dont remember it now) to call and they told me it is $10 for shipping so I went to ebay instead.

Thanks for the information - I'll check out what they have in the mall store. I'd rather buy them there than pay shipping.

Wouldn't it be easier to just give them Disney Gift Cards instead of a stack of Disney Dollar Bills?? Maybe I am missing something and Disney Dollars are better?? Let me know.

Wouldn't it be easier to just give them Disney Gift Cards instead of a stack of Disney Dollar Bills?? Maybe I am missing something and Disney Dollars are better?? Let me know.

They are nice to collect and fun. No guessing how much you have left, you just count them! I will be trying the get the rest of the Sold Out PofC series when I visit the world :banana: (since that is where the lady I buy them from on Ebay gets them from!):wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!