Disney Dollars Question

MelodyMack

Mommy - are you on the WIZ boards again?
Hi Everyone! :wave:

While excitedly planning for our first trip, I have consulted these boards for tips on everything from water bottles to resort rates, and I have really learned a ton...so thanks!

One of the great ways you have suggested saving money is to start buying Disney Dollars at the local Disney stores. I am at a loss because our only Disney Store recently closed and now I don't know where to go. Is there anywhere besides the park or a Disney Store to buy Disney Dollars? I don't see a link for them at the Disney Store web site. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help...you guys have already helped me out more than you can know!!!

Mel :sunny:

Disney Dollars can not be bought online or through mail-order. Unless you have a very trusting friend/relative that lives near a TDS or the parks, they could buy you some and mail them to you, but that is risky.

My niece ordered Disney Dollars by calling WDW and having them mailed out. She just had to pay a small shipping fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter