Disney Documentaries on Virgin TV

Lou Lou

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let all the users who have Virgin Media TV into something great I found. Virgin Media has an On Demand option, if you select this and go to More Free TV and then select Showcase, there are lots of Disney Programmes, including documentaries behind the scenes at Disney and the recruiting of cast members - auditions etc. I found by accident but so pleased I did as watching it gets me very excited for my hols!

Enjoy!:happytv:

Just to report another view on this...

We did have the Disney documentaries on 'Showcase', but they've now gone :confused: They were really good too and my Dad and me loved to watch them! I was hoping they'd removed them to replace them with new ones, but there's no sign of anything yet!

Oooh, thanks for this!

We have sky, but my parents have virgin and are going to barbados for two weeks soon! Think I'll have to have a watch one day when i go to water the plants!

The same has happened to us - but then we were getting TV Choice on demand when it wasn't part of our package. I assumed we'd lost the Disney programmes because Virgin have finally withdrawn our access to On demand.

ETA This should have had a quote from Tinks1984 but I must have hit the wrong button!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts