Disney/Disney World History podcasts?

Connecting with Walt is definitely the best for Walt Disney World

I would also include the Disneyland 60th series that Micheal did for the Disneyland DIS Podcast - I found them fascinating and he goes into a ton of details and it is my decade for the most part.

Michael's sit-down with Jim Korkis about Disneyland's opening day is incredible.

Michael's sit-down with Jim Korkis about Disneyland's opening day is incredible.

Yeah ....Korkis is off the charts. For the OP, start with Connecting with Walt -then search “Jim Korkis podcast” and try anything that hits(quite a few from WDWRADIO). Korkis will throw so much at you in a short period of time your head will spin. Mongello’s Show 117 ....just sayin’

Connecting with Walt is excellent and now a weekly podcast! @Merry Mousketeer and @Teleclashter provide a history about WDW, Walt & Roy, Imagineers, a much much more. There is wonderful thread (thanks to @AuntieKels and @ImTooExcitedToSleep!) that lists all the history segments that Michael has done on the Disneyland podcast as well: https://www.disboards.com/threads/searching-for-disneyland-history-michael-bowling-segments.3435691/. The history segments forum is also listed in many Connecting with Walt show notes at: http://www.disunplugged.com/category/connecting-with-walt/. Happy listening :)

WedWay Radio is fantastic. They have tons of older podcasts with great history segments.

There is a spin-off that is more current called The THIRTY20EIGHT that is very enjoyable as well.

Thank you for all the kind support for Connecting with Walt! Now that it is a weekly show, Craig and I will be adding episodes about Disneyland history to the show. We will also bring over past history episodes from our Disneyland show vault over to Connecting with Walt from time-to-time.

You guys do a phenomenal job and are essential listening for any fan of Disney. You deserve all the praise you get.

I've really been enjoying the Retro Disney World Podcast...
They get some great interviews, and usually have some sort of restored film every month on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!