Disney Dining while on Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by snooty3, Feb 6, 2019.

1. snooty3

snooty3 Mouseketeer

I'm new to the Weight Watchers program and have an upcoming Disney trip at the end of the month. I'm reaching out to everyone for information about eating at Disney while on Weight Watchers. Is there any websites showing points of Disney foods? Thanks much!

2. EdnaMarieMode

EdnaMarieMode DIS Veteran

There really aren't any reliable sources for that. I reached out to Disney directly and they would not provide any nutrition information.

To track my food (either on WW or not), I look up nutrition info for similar items at a restaurant that does publish nutrition (or use the WW app to get restaurant points for those items especially if they contain a lot of 0 point foods like veggies, chicken, eggs, etc.). It's not perfect, because nothing is exact, but it at least keeps it all in check for me.

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  3. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

@snooty3 - Don't have an answer for you, sorry. But I did want to wish you the best of luck with your weight control journey, and also to have a magical trip!

MaryKatesMom likes this.
  4. MaryKatesMom

MaryKatesMom DIS Veteran

I'm afraid that is the only way to do it. Use the restaurant points that are similar to the item. The important thing is to keep tracking! Even if you go over in points you will still be better off than not tracking at all. I know that even if I am up a pound or two (or three) it would be much worse if I gave up completely. Try to fit in as much fruits and vegetables as possible. It is very hard but you can do it.

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  5. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Don't forget to drink your water!!!!! Bring low point snacks with you. Have fun though. Do not stress too much.