Disney Dining Show

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I love the Disney Dining Show. I would love to see more of Craig and Ryno going to a restaurant together as they have done in the past. Craig does a good job visiting all the restaurants and quick service but, it is better when they are together eating with gusto!! It brings back the days when my boys used to need a family size salad bowl just to eat cereal. Even my husband, who is no stranger to a knife and fork, is sometimes in awe of them. As someone who is always watching what they eat, it's fun to see the two of them eating with "abandon", a place which has never been a part of my world ( I am like Deni two bites and its over).

I’d say one thing I have missed from dining are the top 5 ratings shows and the best and worst shows. I’d love to see how lists have changed throughout covid and am specifically interested in topic of what restaurants got better through covid and which got worse.

I’d say one thing I have missed from dining are the top 5 ratings shows and the best and worst shows. I’d love to see how lists have changed throughout covid and am specifically interested in topic of what restaurants got better through covid and which got worse.
Agree. I noticed in this last review on Garden Grill it was, (paraphrasing) OK. I recall an episode in either 2018? or 2019? where Pete thought it was much better. I would also like to see return of the various Top 5 categories.

I’d love to see a revisit to some of the restaurants with menu changes. One that is really intriguing me at the moment….San Angel Inn. Looks like the menu has had an overhaul, and I’m wondering if their food and service is now on par with La Hacienda. If so, it may be a new hidden gem in Epcot

I would love to see them do something with Les Halles. Last time I ate there was three years ago and I usually ate at Chef s d' France but could not get a reservation. What I realized was much like the quick service locations at Disney Springs many of the items on the menu at Les Halle were the same as Chefs d' France and less expensive. I remember it cost 27.00 for two of us to eat the same lunch as opposed to 60 +tax and tip at CF.

It might be good for them to do a dining show comparing menu items at a restaurant as opposed to the quick service I guess the only question is could they eat both at the same time? Of course the ambiance is not the same but then the whole of Disney provides ambiance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter