Disney Dining Reservations Down?

rispoli

Earning My Ears
Good Morning, my daughter and I are going to Disney December 17th and I need to make some changes to our dining reservations but I have not been able to access disney dining .. is anyone else having trouble? thanks...

Good Morning, my daughter and I are going to Disney December 17th and I need to make some changes to our dining reservations but I have not been able to access disney dining .. is anyone else having trouble? thanks...

Yes, I was having trouble last night. I ended up calling and making my changes.
I know it wasn't a computer issue on my end as I had tried on my iPad, our laptop AND our desktop...it was a no go. :upsidedow

Still trouble here also . This is my 180 + 10 day too Patiently waiting :rolleyes1

It has been off and on for me since Friday. I managed to cancel on Friday and Saturday few unwanted reservations for our trip this week, but had to change browsers several times and today site is down on both Safari and Chrome.

I have been trying all morning (about 3 hours) via Firefox with no luck. Glad to know it is their site and not my computer anyway! :thumbsup2

UPDATE: I got through via the phone although they seem to be having some of the same issues. After she took the first reservation, she had to keep saying the computer was acting up, not responsive, and please wait. I felt bad for her since it was the computer system itself. I finally got the 2 ressie's I wanted via the phone, but it take a bit longer than usual. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

I'm only able to get reservations if I log out of my Disney account. This isn't really helpful if you're in the 180+10 range, but it seems to be the direct cause of the problem.

I tried yesterday and again today. I have some I want to cancel if I can pick up a different one first. So I don't want to call and waste their time if I can't switch over since I believe they get paid per reservation....

I'm glad to know it isn't my computer, but unfortunate that it is the entire system, and others are having problems, too.

35 days for us, and we will be there. We are getting sooooo excited!

I tried yesterday and again today. I have some I want to cancel if I can pick up a different one first. So I don't want to call and waste their time if I can't switch over since I believe they get paid per reservation....

Seriously, never heard that one.

I had a hard time online yesterday and called & they said the computers were slow. Was on the phone a long time.

I'm glad to know it isn't my computer, but unfortunate that it is the entire system, and others are having problems, too.

35 days for us, and we will be there. We are getting sooooo excited!

I think if you try to book another within a 4 hr window of original it will ask you to cancel the first one before it will make the other.......

i made a adr change online last night after many attemps. cancelled my first one and made another. both online. BUT it was a credit card adr so that may have something to do with it.

i had problems all day with my reservations for everything not showing up until i retrieve missing reservation each time. later in the eve it seemed to be working fine. Had issues for couple days.

Update: Well, I called Disney and they are not aware of any issues. But, I am now able to get in to disney dining. First, I am a DVC member so I usually go through the DVC Member website to set up dining. What I did, as someone previously suggested was to log out of my disney.go account and then go to disney dining through my dvcmember account. I am now able to make dining reservations without any trouble at all. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter