Disney Dining Plan when renting DVC points

GarthR

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping someone can put my mind at ease...we rented DVC points for our upcoming stay at the Poly in October, and also had the member purchase our DDP. He sent us a screenshot showing that the DDP was purchased, but I'm confused as to how it will get linked to our Magic Bands. I know that when rent points, the DDP won't show up in your MDE, but it is somewhat nerve-wracking to not be able to see that we actually have the plan...I also know that we are unable to call the DVC hotline to verify that it's there, because we're not members. Anyone know of a way to confirm (with Disney) that the DDP is actually on our reservation? How will our Magic Bands get linked to it? Hoping someone out there can put my mind at ease!
Thanks,

You cannot confirm with Disney it is there. This is one of the leaps of faith of renting.

Magic Bands just access your reservation. There is no linking required. When yYou check in, the credits will be accessible via your MB.

When you check in, you can ask for a receipt of your Dining Credits to make sure they are there before you head out to the parks. You can ask for a receipt at any hotel or food service place to get your total credits remaining.

You cannot confirm with Disney it is there. This is one of the leaps of faith of renting.

Magic Bands just access your reservation. There is no linking required. When yYou check in, the credits will be accessible via your MB.
Thank you so much! I feel much better now :)

When you check in, you can ask for a receipt of your Dining Credits to make sure they are there before you head out to the parks. You can ask for a receipt at any hotel or food service place to get your total credits remaining.
Wonderful! Thanks so much for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!