Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Question

Arsenal1982

DIS Veteran
Is each person the plan entitled to use 3 table service meals per day if they wished?

Example:

Day 1: Lunch at Tutto Italia, Dinner at California Grill

Day 2: Lunch at Via Napoli, Dinner at Jiko

Day 3: Lunch at Chefs de France, Dinner at Citricos

Would each of those meals come with the app, entree, and dessert?

Thanks!

If you wanted to do 7 TS meals a day you could if you've got the credits for you. All your credits are given to you all at once at check in and you use them as you please until midnight of your check out day.

(I DO NOT recommend doing that :rotfl:)

Yes, you are correct.

Also, one thing we didn't know last time we were there and used the DxDP (In Jan 2011):
At Chefs de France, with the standard DDP, you are limited to certain items on the menu for your entree choices. With the DxDP, you are not. I'm not sure if this has changed in the past two years, but we would not have known this if we didn't discuss it with our server.

Yes, you are correct.

Also, one thing we didn't know last time we were there and used the DxDP (In Jan 2011):
At Chefs de France, with the standard DDP, you are limited to certain items on the menu for your entree choices. With the DxDP, you are not. I'm not sure if this has changed in the past two years, but we would not have known this if we didn't discuss it with our server.

You are not limited on your entree choices with the regular DDP at Chefs. You can choose any entree from the menu. However, Chefs has a prix fixe option which appeals to many on the DDP because it includes an appetizer. If you decide to order the prix fixe menu, you are limited to just those choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter