Disney Cruise Swap is POSTAL/ Picture Link Posted....

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
I mailed every package this morning. There was a little drama at the post office- They would not take the packages at first because the rule for flat rate envelopes has changes- they can not be bulky. So, I thought I was going to have to readdress everything, but we covered up the flat rate part and the post office manager said they should be fine. I think you should be getting them by mid week. I hope everyone enjoys thier stuff!

Shawna

Sorry you had drama, Shawna! Thank you so much for hosting!! I can't wait to see this!! :cheer2:

I will post pictures tomorrow morning, as soon as I figure out how to. I'm off to fight with Delta for my baggage. :furious: :furious: :furious: It was lost when I fly home yesterday.

S :)

The pics look great, everybody!!! I can't wait to see them in person!! :thumbsup2

must........go........on..........a.............cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sail:

GREAT job, everyone!!

Everything looks so great! I can't wait to get my package. Now, I'm going to have to stalk that mailman again. :rolleyes:
Thanks for hosting!

Hi Shawna ..

Thanks for hosting !!! I just wanted to let you know that in the picture link .. those are not my borders .. it is my poem .. but my borders say Golden Mickey's down them !!

Thanks Shawna - for hosting and for posting the photos.

I can't wait to see everything in person!!

They all look great!!

Julez4u said:
Hi Shawna ..

Thanks for hosting !!! I just wanted to let you know that in the picture link .. those are not my borders .. it is my poem .. but my borders say Golden Mickey's down them !!

The link is fixed- I uploaded the wrong picture. Sorry!

Shawna

Hi Shawna! I got my stuff today! Everything looks terrific!

Thanks again for hosting such a fun swap!!! :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi Shawna! I got my stuff today! Everything looks terrific!

Thanks again for hosting such a fun swap!!! :sunny:

I'm glad you got them- Thanks for being part of this great swap!

S :)

Hi Shawna! I got my stuff today too! Everyone did such an aweseome job! :cheer2:

Now I really can't wait until my cruise in October!

Diana Lyn said:
Hi Shawna! I got my stuff today too! Everyone did such an aweseome job! :cheer2:

Now I really can't wait until my cruise in October!

Thanks for a great swap!

I'm not in on the swap, but am so jealous! Great swap items everyone! Makes me want to cruise again soon! :thumbsup2

I got mine too!!! :banana:

Amazing work everyone! Thanks again Shawna! :teeth:

Looks wonderful everyone, Thanks Shawna! Will look forward to the package.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter