Disney Cruise Line Ornament

jpgrfan

Earning My Ears
Last summer I bought a Christopher Radco Disney ship ornament while on the cruise. It needs replacing. Short of taking another cruise, does anyone know how I can get another one?

I think short of Ebay you have to get these on board the ships.
We just got back from WDW and did not see any in any of the hundreds of shops there.
I have seen posts where Disboarders would purchse one and mail it to another boarder.
Good Luck,

If you call the Disney Merchandise line they can sometimes get you stuff from the Cruise ship. I purchased some shirts on the cruise in April and they shrunk to the point I could not wear them. I called DCL, they put me in touch with the merchandise people and they were able to replace my shirts - took about 3 weeks, but I was pretty happy.

...and if you want to send me the money, i'd be happy to get one for you and send it to you upon our return. if they don't have any at that point (though they tend to have that type of merchandise year-round), i'll return your money. email me if you are interested. i bring stuff (mostly pins for my pin-pals!) back for people each time i go.

Check out Ebay - there's always cruise merchandise/memorabilia for sale. I just picked up a book "Disney Magic - Launching of a Dream" from a castmember - the book was only offered on the inaugural cruise - was a great xmas present for dh. Worth a try anyway. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter