Disney Cruise Line Military Discount

Kerlynne

DIS Veteran
Whoo hoo! Disney coming through again! :jumping1: unfortunately we can't take this offer, no extra funds for it, :charac2: but I'm pleased Disney was offering something to us again. Wish it has a longer booking frame though. Hope some of you can do this!! :Pinkbounc :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Cruise Line Military Discount

Disney Cruise Line is pleased to announce an offer for active military
personnel to experience the newest way to vacation with Disney. Choose an
enchanted 3-, 4-, or 7- night cruise filled with spectacular shows,
fantastic programs, unique rotation dining, legendary Disney hospitality and
an unforgettable adventure in paradise at Disney's own private island,
Castaway Cay. Plus, stay in a fabulous stateroom with a deluxe ocean view.
Prices start at $379 for a 3 night cruise, $429 for a 4 night cruise and
$699 for a 7 night cruise. These prices are being offered for a limited
time only. Active military ID card and activation papers required at
check-in at port. Call Disney Cruise Vacations at 800-511-1333. Be sure to
ask for the military offer, booking code MIL

FYI ~ When we called to check on this a few weeks ago, it was for the month of September only. Can't take advantage of this one, cause we have 2 kids in school. If anyone hears of different dates (August preferably), please let me know. Thanks.

Ooh, if anyone hears of November discounts, let me know! We're trying to figure out when/if DH will be deployed* and if he can go with my parents on their cruise.

*We know his first deployment is August-October, but I don't think we'll find out when he leaves again until he gets back in October... Makes it difficult to plan!

yeah appears to only be September, that's why we can't go neither. Hopefully many can, so Disney will offer this to us again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter