DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

;)
CJLKIM said:
Okay, let's explain and bring people up to speed.....
When the CJ started I had't been on ANY vacation (much less a cruise) so I was not able to do a personal layout in my CJ. It was decided that I would leave my pages blank and send it on to the next in line (Vicki) because with the rotation schedule, Vicki would mail the CJ to Jeanna Nov. 15th, Jeanna would have 2 weeks to do her layout and then bring me the CJ on the 12/3 cruise so that I could do my pages before it went on to scrapperjill.

Well.....Jeanna didn't get the CJ until AFTER the cruise (mid-Dec) along with Pat's CJ (the 2nd one I did before sailing) so she is having to mail them BOTH to me so that I can get them caught up and out to scrapperjill.

Yes, we have it under control so when scrapperjill gets the CJs they will be complete and have my completed layouts and photos! :banana:
Like I said....Jeanna SWEARS it will be straightened out....

So.....have all the ones that were scheduled to be shipped out on Dec 27th been shipped? Just wanted to know...because as of right now (12/30) we have two weeks (from tomarrow) to get the new layouts done and shipped on the 15th (that is if I'm thinking right). I know this last time (December) we had a couple extra weeks to get the layouts done and off...but this month (Jan) were short on time.

I know it's only 12/31...and I wasn't really expecting anything yet...but as of today I don't have any CJ...who else is in that boat?..I'm guessing alot of us are.

Also on a diffrent note...I'm not trying to be picky or anything...BUT are we able to get the logo for CJ #2 changed...so the start dates are in January and not November?

scrapperjill said:
Also on a diffrent note...I'm not trying to be picky or anything...BUT are we able to get the logo for CJ #2 changed...so the start dates are in January and not November?
sent you an email....

scrapperjill said:
I know it's only 12/31...and I wasn't really expecting anything yet...but as of today I don't have any CJ...who else is in that boat?..I'm guessing alot of us are.

I already posted the explanation of what was happening with my CJ and I'm sorry that it has caused a problem. I will talk to Jeanna and see about having her return my CJ to me permanently and I will simply drop from the rotation so as not to inconvenience any further.

:confused3
CJLKIM said:
I already posted the explanation of what was happening with my CJ and I'm sorry that it has caused a problem. I will talk to Jeanna and see about having her return my CJ to me permanently and I will simply drop from the rotation so as not to inconvenience any further.
Kris, please don't take Sandi's post personally....you aren't even mailing to her! I checked the database for group one and 5-6 people have mailed...but no one has received any yet.

I appreciate you communicating the status of the books you have - I know you didn't receive them until after we returned from the cruise 12/10 because another member held them up - and I really hope you will continue with the group.

PLEASE - EVERYONE - continue to post the status of your books here and on the Yahoo Group.

At least none of the books in this group are being 'held against their will' ...

In DIS CJ III - there is a member that has had 2 CJs since October and is refusing to respond to emails or phone calls or send them to anyone :confused3

Please don't take what I posted personaly....I wasn't directing any thing to anyone. Really I wasn't. Like I said I (personally) wasn't expecting a book yet....and just wanted to point out to EVERYONE...that we ALL are short on time this go around. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way...or if my post seemed to make it sound that way.

Please don't drop out on a count of something I posted...Like Pat said your not mailing to me....so what's happening with your album isn't effecting the "whole" swap at this time. I can see that once you get your photos placed in your album and on it's way that whole issue will be taken care of once and for all.

In my prior post I was really trying to say it looks like we need to up date the data base....because the last time I took a look at it...there were may albums posted on multiple places... and it looked like quite a few people haven't updated for awhile.

Anyway...I am sorry if anyone took my post the wrong way. I wasn't meaning to cause any troubles or hurt any feelings. :(

I'm the one who messed up the schedule. Things in my personal life/well being went haywire and I couldn't get things done on time. Couldn't even get on the computer to let you all know what was going on.

I'm sorry... I know those who know me still love me ;) And no one is goint to drop out because of me. :earsgirl:

Ok, ladies, let's move on and get to scrappin' !! :grouphug: or planning the next cruise, or researching excursions, or whatever it is that puts a smile in your heart! :sunny:

house_of_princesses said:
I'm sorry... I know those who know me still love me ;)
Ok, ladies, let's move on and get to scrappin' !! :grouphug: or planning the next cruise, or researching excursions, or whatever it is that puts a smile in your heart! :sunny:
:love: Yes, we do! :love:

Kris, :hug: You can't drop out, cause I will send Sarah after you, and you don't want that! :teeth: And you know she has some very powerful special magic. :love:

DCL DIS CJ II Pjpoohbear's, mailed out to Dawn, 01/02/06, should be a week.

Ps. Whoever mails to me, in Canada, please mark as a gift under $20, Thanks much!

Penny D

Pat, thank you for putting the links to the art work in. However, even though I'm putting in the IMG at the beginning, it comes up error.

I am computer illiterate. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks to whoever can walk me through this. :sunny:

Pat, thank you for putting the links to the art work in. However, even though I'm putting in the IMG at the beginning, it comes up error.

I am computer illiterate. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks to whoever can walk me through this. :sunny:
Try this leaving out the spaces....

DCLCJI150.jpg

in other words...put the last part like this jpg[/IMG]

My book went out to Kristi today via priority mail so hopefully she'll see it in a few days. We're leaving on Sat for a week, so if the Janice's come while we're gone it'll be held at the PO with the rest of the mail.

Can't wait to get started on everyone's!

My DD's CJ (Socerangel1928) went to Sandi(ScrapperJill) today by Priority Mail from Pennsylvania. Mine is also done and "sent" to my DD Tara( SoccerAngel1928).

Here are the NEW Updated Logos for group II...I will also post on the Yahoo Group.

Thanks Joy....bubbasmom99​

dclcj2-150.jpg

dclcj2-150.jpg

dclcj.jpg

dclcj.jpg

Ok. In the e-mail notifying me of the new post, there were links for the CJ 2 logo. I was able to link through to those. For some reason I can't copy, paste and get it.

Pat, pretty please, will you e-mail me the link? Perhaps then I can get to it. :sunny: Who loves ya' Babe?! :love:

There is a space before[/IMG], copy it, paste in signature, then take out the space and preview sig, you should be good then.

Penny

Okay....Hopefully everyone has mailed by today - tomorrow being the latest!
We have survived the Holidays and will move forward from here.

DCL CJ ONE - Next Mailing Date - January 17th with the LATEST date being Saturady, January 21st. I would say mail, by the 21st but some might take that to mean Jan 23 or 24.....Noooooooooooo.....By the 21st please.
This puts us back on track for the February 15th mailing.

DCL CJ Two - Next Mailing Date will be February 1st....Simple!

Ok. In the e-mail notifying me of the new post, there were links for the CJ 2 logo. I was able to link through to those. For some reason I can't copy, paste and get it.

Pat, pretty please, will you e-mail me the link? Perhaps then I can get to it. :sunny: Who loves ya' Babe?! :love:
Okay, sucking up worked :rotfl2: ....how do you like your new look??? - - - and if you don't - we can fix it :banana: !

GrayFal said:
Okay, sucking up worked :rotfl2: ....how do you like your new look??? - - - and if you don't - we can fix it :banana: !

I love it!! :hug: Thank you, Oh Queen of the CJj's!! :worship:

I hope everyone else enjoys my new look for 2006!! :cool1: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!