DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

I like the Canson Books too.....PLEASE - pick the one YOU like....

I just didn't mean to confuse you and you have TWO books already!

Even with the spiral out, it would be too big for the envelope...and that is okay at this point.

EVERYONE has different size books...what I like about the Canson is that you can paper the covers - front, back, in, and out!

.....so "Love the One Your With" :rotfl2:

Pat, the paper covers are what I really like about the Carson too. I think I will stick with that for the CJ and take the spiral out to help with the size. Thanks.

Penny

pjpoohbear said:
Pat, the paper covers are what I really like about the Carson too. I think I will stick with that for the CJ and take the spiral out to help with the size. Thanks.

Penny
Hey, mine is Canson....LOL...but they sound very similar!

http://www.canson-us.com/ScrapPhoto.asp

Still Looking for a Few More Cruisin' Scrappers!
Anyone else???

So Pat, where do you stand on people for CJ II and CJ III?

CJLKIM said:
So Pat, where do you stand on people for CJ II and CJ III?
DIS CJ II - is what Deb is talking about....she needs to make some adjustments in the mailing schedule...

DIS CJ III - has lost one member...we are down to 14 participents from 15......

Now THIS DISney Cruise Line CJ I & II....is going well....
After all - many in this Group are CJV's - Circle Journal Virgins :cool1: :confused3 :cool1: ....and for a group of Virgins - they are doing okay!

DISney Cruise Line CJ I mailed out around the 15th :banana: ....there are a few stragglers :earseek: and a few mis-mailed :rolleyes: CJs
... but for the most part....Group I is on track.

DISney Cruise Line CJ II - Group II - is still set up to mail on November 15th...but we had 2 people drop out - we are down to 8 people....so I am hoping a few more will sign up....Not to say 8 is bad - you will just get your CJ back quicker and people could do 3 or even 4 pages in the journal if they wish......

So that is the story.........as best I know :banana:

Found a Daisy Hill book that is 8x8 spiral at Walmart for just 8.00 CAD or 6.50 USD so I picked up that for the DCL CJ II, now to add the elements for my pages.

Penny

pjpoohbear said:
Found a Daisy Hill book that is 8x8 spiral at Walmart for just 8.00 CAD or 6.50 USD so I picked up that for the DCL CJ II, now to add the elements for my pages.

Penny
You now have a BIG collection of scrapbooks!...LOL

..and why aren't you double dipping with us on 11/11/06?

I am sending this as a special message to all.....

DISney Cruise Line CJ II (TWO) is in trouble......
The following 10 people had signed up; actually, this is 12!

Mickey4Me! * will participate and is READY to GO!
Pjpoohbear * willl participate - Jan 1 better....
Scrapperjill * ready to go but will wait until Jan 1
bubbasmom99 * will now particiapte with Jan 1 start
graygables * will participate - Jan 1 better....
havencruiser * will participate - Jan 1 better....
soccerangel1928 * apparently there is NO such person!!!
yazlow * Kristi - okay with waiting until Jan 1
dizney-cruiser - no as of 10/10
ReAnSt - no as of 10/03
KKB? - will not participate as of 10/31
havencruisers DD Tara will participate - Jan 1 better

Two people have already dropped out and a third emailed me yesterday
saying they couldn't participate.....
BUT - of the 3 who have drpped out - 2 have said they would
participate if we moved the mailing back until January 1.
Some of the people who are listed above i have never heard from
again...the people with the * have signed up on the yahoo site
database but one of them has also dropped out....

So CJ II people - do you want to go ahead with only 7 people or do you
want to wait until after the holidays???
Please email me at grayfal at optonline.net and let me know...
Put "DCL CJ II" in the title and identify yourself by your DIS and
Regular name....

CJ I (ONE)
After our November 15 mailing - I think we should WAIT and mail our December book the week after Christmas. As you know, the US Postal Service is CRAZY the 3 weeks before Christmas. And all of us will also be very busy with the Holidays - whichever one you celebrate.
Is everyone okay with delaying the mailing until 12/27-29/05 - and resuming the 'regualar' schedule January 15, 2006?

Please post your responses on the Yahoo website....
Thanks,
Pat

edited to add I am not being judgemental - just trying to get this second group up and running - and it is easier for me to keep track here as I hear from people :grouphug:

Will reply here and on Yahoo, I was a little worried about the november 15th, but didn't want to pull out, A January 1st (2nd) mail for date would be great for me. After seeing mickey4me!'s book I have kick it up a notch.

Penny

January 1st is better for me, too...actually gives me time to GO on the cruise! :rotfl2:

The "Written in Stone" CJ TWO List........

* Mickey4Me! * ::MickeyMo
* Pjpoohbear * :wave:
* Scrapperjill * :love:
* graygables * ::MinnieMo
* havencruiser * :wizard:
* yazlow * :cool1:
* havencruisers DD Tara * princess:

and
* GrayFal * :earseek:

Please double check that everyone is in the Yahoo Database .....and update your theme and book size.

I will do the mailing list within the week....
As there are fewer participents - maybe we should do THREE pages????

I was thinking that for mine I would ask you to do Two Pages the "usual" way and One in the back - unusual - maybe a collage page of little DCL details.....little scraps of pix that you trim off but still are very DCL...LOL.....
I am going to think about this....TTFN!

...and thanks :grouphug: to all that have sent my donations for the kids group.​

oh &#%$^@ your last page sounds like fun to work on!! i must resist! i must resist . . . oh no . . . :sad:

dizney-cruiser said:
oh &#%$^@ your last page sounds like fun to work on!! i must resist! i must resist . . . oh no . . . :sad:

Did Ya C I said "WRITTEN IN STONE"
Now..get lost - while I play with my NEW Friends :rotfl2:

pjpoohbear said:
Will reply here and on Yahoo, I was a little worried about the november 15th, but didn't want to pull out, A January 1st (2nd) mail for date would be great for me. After seeing mickey4me!'s book I have kick it up a notch.
You're too kind Penny. I think half the fun of a CJ is seeing everyone's style and I can't wait to see and learn from them!

Thanks again Pat for keeping us pulled together! I'm leaving in a few hours for an out of town business trip and will be back on Friday. I'm having trouble accessing my email via remote hook-up but I'll check the boards when I get back. We're leaving next Sunday to celebrate DH's big 50 with the mouse and will be gone a week. Can't wait to get there, just wish it was another cruise.

Oh yeah... I made a quick stop at Target this afternoon and found the cutest "travel size" vintage MM playing cards in the $1 section. Not sure how I'm going to use them yet but they are adorable! I'll try and scan copies when I get back.

Our CJ II Journals are progressing nicely. Mine only needs instructions and DD needs the intro. The new mailing date makes life sooooooo much easier! What a good idea!

ok good!! then i dont even have to worry about it! but since you are being such a brat - im thinking i am holding your cj hostage til i see you on the cruise! hahaha how does it feel now to be queen? :cool1:

GrayFal said:

Did Ya C I said "WRITTEN IN STONE"
Now..get lost - while I play with my NEW Friends :rotfl2:

LOL, now that it is "written in stone" when are we starting? Nov 15th??? or in January????

Kristi

Yazlow said:
LOL, now that it is "written in stone" when are we starting? Nov 15th??? or in January????

Kristi

January ONE, 2006...okay, really January THIRD as the Post Office is closed for the Holiday and then the FIRST of every month thereafter.....

Oh, and someone found a CRACK in the Stone and crawled into ........

The "Written in Stone" CJ TWO List........

* Mickey4Me! * :cool1:
* Pjpoohbear * ::MinnieMo
* Scrapperjill * :cheer2:
* graygables * :wave:
* havencruiser * :sunny:
* yazlow * ::MickeyMo
* havencruisers DD * princess: AKA soccerangel1928
* GrayFal * :badpc:

AND
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :rotfl2: Dizney-Cruiser * :rolleyes1 :wave2: :rotfl:
Please check the Yahoo Group as DIZ-C pirate: has posted the mailing circle.........
edited to add soccerangel princess:

Today is the 15th....time for Group One to do thier second mailing....can't wait to see the next one!

Group Two will mail out Jan. 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter