Disney Crowds- 4th of July

I was there last year for July 4th and it was awesome and I stay offsite to boot and was able to get into MK. Yes it's hot and humid. Just find some AC for the heat of the day you will be fine. Remember to drink water and powerade.

I work outside in the summer and can handle the heat. I tell anybody be sure drink plenty of water and find some place cool to be at.

I work at baseball in the summer I hide in the beer cool sometimes because it's cold.

We'll be there June 30-July 4. We are only doing Epcot this time though because of the temps and crowds. We'll spend the rest of the time at the hotel pool, and doing misc activities, plus we may go to Sea World for a change of pace. We go every year (last time was last Dec), so we get to the parks often enough. I am wondering how the extra fireworks are for the 4th?

Hey... We'll be there at the same time! We are arriving on June 30th & staying until July 10th! Last year we went from 6/19-6/27 so I'm wondering how much more crowded & hot it will be with the 10 day or so difference:confused3

How cool is that? Where are you staying? We are at OKW 7/1-7/4 then BWV until 7/8 then off to the cruise. A couple of degree's difference...nothing to worry about.

We leave in 29 days!!!! We will be there from June 27 through July 7th staying at POR. This will be our 3rd time there this time of year. It is hot and crowded, but we get to see and do almost everything we want! We used early EMH. We did the holiday fireworks on the 3rd rather than the 4th and hit Sea World on July 4th. We will be doing that again this year.

The rides are mostly airconditioned. So are the shows and the shops and the restaraunts. Plenty of places to cool off! Around 1:00 crowds get a bit crazy, but with fast passes and an afternoon break, it all works out well.

Angela

We'll be there June 30-July 4. We are only doing Epcot this time though because of the temps and crowds. We'll spend the rest of the time at the hotel pool, and doing misc activities, plus we may go to Sea World for a change of pace. We go every year (last time was last Dec), so we get to the parks often enough. I am wondering how the extra fireworks are for the 4th?

DH, who is "Done with Disney", wants to go back at the 4th of July just to see the fireworks. And we watched them from the Poly Beach.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter