Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by mikepizzo, Jul 19, 2016.

1. DisMommyTX

DisMommyTX DIS Veteran

Is anyone able to get this one working now? I started playing again about a year ago, but the Jan 2 update which supposedly brought a Pirates challenge all but killed the game. No problems at all until then. According to recent reviews, most get stuck on the Hipster Whale screen. Messages requesting support say to restart your phone, and (if you are lucky) you might get to play one life before it hangs permanently.

Any suggestions for someone else to contact? Work arounds?

2. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I was wondering about the same thing. The update that installed automatically was said to be about "minor bux fixes". I'm wondering if this was set up to seal the coffin shut on the game? When my game DOES start, it shows the daily challenge, which doesn't actually load, then after one level of play where it originated the game freezes. Then I can't get past the Hipster Whale screen, which sometimes shows a series of boot numbers in the top left screen. Could this really be permanently down for the count?

3. DisMommyTX

DisMommyTX DIS Veteran

Yesterday it was playing fine-- just suddenly back to normal! Today it asked me to confirm my Google Play account, then started locking up again. Hmm...

4. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

Weird. I don't believe mine has worked since the update.

5. Quellman

Quellman Donald Duck

Mine seems to still be working have 410 of 619.