Disney countdown clock???

Dismom+two

<font color=purple>Dh and I always refer to it as
Can someone point me in the direction of a good countdown clock??
Much Thanks!!

Go to www.Tickerfactory.com.
Select your ticker.
When you get to the end you will have a choice of 3 line to copy/paste from. Pick the one that says chat boards. Right mouse, copy.
Go to your Dis Name, click on view public profile, click on usercp(at the top),edit signature and then paste.
Try it ...Love them...

OK, do everything the other guy said to do, but the part about chosing the one to copy:

I picked the bbCode: one to cut and paste, and that finally did the trick.

good luck!

There's always one exception in every group....I cannot get a ticker to work for me. I've tried all three of them. I'm not really a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm baffled right now as to why I can't get a countdown ticker to work for me.

Any suggestions?

:wizard:

Hmmm...I don't know what im doing wrong. When I try it, all I see is the link showing up in my signature, not the actual ticker. :confused3

Rootskate- when are you going in September? I will be there the last week with my family of 6, two rooms at the All Star Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter