Disney Contests

indylaw99

Disney-loving Mom!
I run a contest site and thought that you all might be interested in these! I haven't seen them posted anywhere yet....

Kodak's Happiest Celebration on Earth Sweepstakes

Win a trip to Disneyland Park in California and Hong Kong Disneyland (contest ends September 30, 2005)

:earsboy:

Renuzit - Discover America Sweepstakes Grand Prizes: the choice of receiving a 3-day/2-night trip for two, to one of six locations, including: Walt Disney® World, New York City, Las Vegas, New Orleans, San Francisco or Vail. Trip includes airfare, hotel, and $500 spending cash, (contest ends July 15, 2005)

LIFE Magazine Celebration of a Lifetime Sweepstakes Grand Prize: A vacation package for a group of four (4) to WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort and DISNEYLAND® Resort. Vacation package is for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests of the winner’s choice. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $7,738.00. (contest ends June 6, 2005)

I haven't posted the requisite number of posts on the board yet to be able to include the URLs, but hopefully you can find them if you want them! Maybe before too long I will have enough posts. :)

Thanks!

FYI - Florida residents can't enter the LIFE magazine contest. :guilty:

What a bummer, Lisa! I guess they don't want FL residents to have ALL the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!