• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club card

mitchinson

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Disney Club cards can still be obtained from some employers? For some reason I seem to remember you can no longer get them from them, that you have to purchase them on your own for $35? Are you able to get a discount on the MVMCP tickets with these cards? AAA membership? Thanks

As far as getting the cards from employers I think it just depends on the individual company, but don't hold me to that. I'm not sure how it works with employers making them available to employees.

There is no discount for MVMCP. We went last year with the DC card and AAA card & could not get a discount. No discount if you have an AP & you don't get the free parking with an AP. I don't know if you park free if you stay on at a Disney resort. We happened to be staying off-site that trip.

There are many opinions about the MVMCP, but we didn't enjoy it, left early & asked for a refund, but from other posts it seems that the majority of people love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter