Disney chase visa

Nothing specifically onboard, though if you use the Disney Visa to pay the full amount (deposit, all payments) then you qualify for a $50 OBC. However, those charges are eligible for 0% financing for 6 months if made on the Disney Visa.

Thanks! Got a $200 gc that I will use on board but had already paid deposit on the trip...good to know for an on board bounce back though!

Thanks! Got a $200 gc that I will use on board but had already paid deposit on the trip...good to know for an on board bounce back though!

If you've booked through DCL, I believe that I've read where it might be possible to have your deposit moved to your Chase VISA. Don't know if that's worth it to you to try. If your cruise isn't paid off yet, you could still get 6 months @ 0% interest if you pay it off with the Chase card. :thumbsup2

There are no discounts in the stores like at WDW. But, anything you put on your card will earn you points, and as others have said, if you pay for the cruise itself on the card, you will get 0% interest for 6 months.

Are the points redemable at dl and wdw?

Points can be redeemed for pretty much anything Disney, as well as some other locations (some movie theaters). However, the points have to be transferred to a Rewards Card to use them. They can be used as partial payment for a DCL or WDW/DLR vacation, applied to your onboard account as your spending money, to purchase souvenirs either land or sea, dining at WDW/DLR, the list goes on. You earn reward points for cruise payments made with the Disney Visa as well as the financing, then you can transfer those to a Rewards Card to apply to your onboard account.

You can check out the DisneyRewards.com site for specific info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter