Disney Character Warehouse

Matt Morales

Earning My Ears
Hello, all. My family and I are making the drive down to Orlando next weekend and we're thinking about hitting up one of the Character Warehouses. Does anyone have a preference of Vineland vs. Orlando Outlet Marketplace? To give a little context, my wife and son got me a Mandalorian baseball cap (where the cap is basically his mask) at Hollywood Studios in 2020 and I lost it a few months ago. They are intent on finding me the same hat, but it's out of stock on Disney's website. Would something like this possibly be in stock at one of the character warehouses? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, how bad do the lines get? I've read about virtual lines in 2021, but haven't seen anything about them recently.

Thank you!

Good morning! I prefer Vineland over Orlando as it seems bigger. I was just there last week and while I can't speak to exact items, I feel like the pricing is better at Vineland too.

I was at OOM last year and there was a virtual queue and then a line to get in once you got there. There wasn't any line to get into Vineland last week. Got an awesome park bag!

Safe travels and wishing you a wonderful trip!

Good morning! I prefer Vineland over Orlando as it seems bigger. I was just there last week and while I can't speak to exact items, I feel like the pricing is better at Vineland too.

I was at OOM last year and there was a virtual queue and then a line to get in once you got there. There wasn't any line to get into Vineland last week. Got an awesome park bag!

Safe travels and wishing you a wonderful trip!
What time of day were you there?

We go to Vineland often. Stock rotates quite often and I wouldn't go looking for a specific item unless you have watched a few YouTube videos and seen someone show it. Do look up some YouTube videos on the Character Warehouse as there are a number of channels that "shop" there regularly. Since the stores jacked up the prices several months ago there is never a line. We waited hours at times a year or more ago and now we just walk right in. They charge so much that stuff doesn't fly off the shelves, but it does dissuade the resellers from stocking up on stuff because the margins are so thin when they try to resell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter