Disney Character meet and greet at home

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When your kids are begging to go to the Disney Parks for a vacation but your trip has been cancelled due to these times here's a unique and exciting arts and crafts project to do and it involves some magic and is also wonderful to do at your child's birthday party as well and Disney Parks tradition that everybody loves to do and that is Character Meet and Greet and now you can do it at home,
You Will Need:
Plush Disney Characters "you can even add some Marvel or Star Wars plush characters to the mix too"
Autograph Books
One "golden ticket" More info will be mentioned how the golden ticket will work in a minute,
What To Do:
Before your kids wake up or if you're doing this before a birthday party scatter the Disney plush characters in different places in the house making sure that at least one of the characters has the golden ticket placed in their hands.
When the kids are up tell them you have a surprise just for them after breakfast then when breakfast is over the fun will begin then in an Easter Egg Hunt like fashion try to get the kids to locate the characters and get them to "sign" their autograph books and then if the kids find the character with the golden ticket it will have a message like this "Hello "child's name" this ticket entitles you for a chance to choose me as your bedtime/naptime buddy or movie buddy so please use this ticket very well and have a good day love "character's name". Then once the meet and greet is finished your kids will have fun getting hugs and affection from the characters and will be a fun project to do with your kids if they can't meet Disney characters in person on vacations
Have fun and enjoy this craft project with your kids

If you're looking for plush Marvel characters to use for your character meet and greet at home get the large Jay Franco plush Pillow Buddies of the Marvel characters and use the small Funko plushes of Star Lord and Groot for Guardians Of The Galaxy meet and greets at home. And also when you have the character meet and greet at home during a birthday party place the golden ticket in one of the plush character's hands and if the lucky birthday boy/girl gets the golden ticket it will have this message "Happy Birthday "child's name" may every wish come true". Believe me I have always wanted to try this with my Disney plush characters and I'm sure your kids will enjoy this exciting craft project during this time. I'd LOVE to see if anyone has done this project with their kids and i'd enjoy your wonderful input as well

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
I actually thought up this idea by myself because I love Disney characters and I have always wanted the autographs of my Disney plush characters and since the pandemic is still going and children cannot hug the real characters or get autographs at the parks at this time this idea is the closest thing your kids will get at home
Thank you for your reply Nancy hope you get to try it with your kids soon

Two other variants of this meet and greet at home is a Marvel Meet And Greet where you can get the earlier mentioned Funko Marvel plush characters and Star Wars Meet And Greet where you can use Star Wars plush characters. Also if you are filming your meet and greets at home don't forget to add fun commentary while doing it and your kids will have a fun memory and a movie to watch of their meet and greet at home

For autograph books for your Disney Character Meet And Greet at home get your kids each a small notebook or large notebook or even a memo pad to make it easier for you to make the plush Disney characters hold and "sign" with a pen or marker. Don't forget to take photos too

Another great variation on this idea is Princess Tea Party Meet And Greet where you can have your little girl and her friends each meet a Princess plush doll and have them "sign" autographs and drink tea along with your little girl and is fun for a birthday party too

As a fan of character meet and greets in Disneyland and Walt Disney World I always enjoyed getting autographs from characters so I often wondered why couldn't you do the same thing at home with your kids with Disney plush characters and so I invented this craft project myself because I have always wanted autographs of my Disney plushies and thought it would be a fun project for families to do at home with kids and it is also a great way to prepare kids for character meet and greets at the parks by practicing a few times before the trip and once the trip arrives kids will be ready to do character meet and greets like a pro in no time

If you're looking for Marvel plush characters to use for Marvel character meet and greets at home try looking at the Marvel Bleacher Creatures line because the hands of these plushies can hold a notebook or pen easily. And if you want to take the best pictures of your kids doing this meet and greet at home with their Disney character plushies you can use your smartphone just like at the parks. This is truly a wonderful craft project/activity to do with your kids when the kids want to do fun activities during rainy days or anytime they wish. I always had this wish to do this with my Disney/Marvel/Star Wars plushies since I'm such a fan of character meet and greets at Disney Parks and I hope many of you get to doing this fun treat with your kids. And you could also buy a huge piece of white construction paper and have each plushie "sign" their autographs on the paper and you can easily hang the paper on your child's bedroom wall when you are finished and it's a wonderful treat for your kids too
Have fun doing this fun craft with your kids
Dodger

You can also do a Valentine's Day version of this Disney character meet and greet project at home by having plush Disney characters "sign" valentine cards for the kids and place them in boxes around the house and when the kids find the boxes they can guess which character the valentine card is from and kids can keep the valentines on display in their room too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter