disney character autographs

Vickie46

DIS Veteran
I would love to bring a pillow case and have it autographed.. has anyone else ever done this?? We have done a 11x14 matte frame.... but I think she would like the pillow case?? I know I will need fabric markers.. and probably like some card board to put under it when they sign?? I would love some advice if someone else has done this.. thanks.

:cool1: I've never done a pillow case but I've done a tee shirt. You need a special kind of marker for clothing. Over the washings, the autographs will fade a bit. It's been about 4 years since we did that and my daughter still uses the tee shirt to sleep in, but you can't read any of the names anymore.:sad1:

:cool1: I've never done a pillow case but I've done a tee shirt. You need a special kind of marker for clothing. Over the washings, the autographs will fade a bit. It's been about 4 years since we did that and my daughter still uses the tee shirt to sleep in, but you can't read any of the names anymore.:sad1:

I know alot of people do this on the cruises. I think it might be more difficult in the parks - but definitely doable. You can get fabric markers at Walmart, and just put a piece of cardboard or a clipboard inside. Just make sure to have it ready before you get to the characters. Have fun!

well.. I would only use it at the character meals... I wouldn't carry it anywhere else.. what do you think?

We did the Tshirt with sharpie markers. To keep the area tight enough for them to write on, we placed a cross stitching hoop on it- so we didn't need the cardboard underneath. After many, many washings, we can read the names a little bit- but they use them to sleep in now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter