Disney Career website not working?

disneylover1090

Earning My Ears
So I was going to check my Disney application on the Disney Careers website, but as I clicked on the website an error popped up saying=

"Page Not Found
We're sorry — the requested page appears to have been moved, deleted or no longer exists. Return to the home page."
(but I clicked on the homepage hyperlink and it just led me to the same error message)

Is anyone else having this problem?? I am hoping it is just a glitch!

I think it's probably just a glitch, I was able to get on no problem, did you go straight to the dcp website? That's what I did.

It was down earlier, most likely for maintenance. But everything is up and running smoothly again. Good luck on your application!

This seems to be happening often. I would switch out browsers if you can. Right before I was about to apply, it was giving me that error in Chrome. Switched over to firefox and it worked like a charm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter