• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney called me to see if I needed to make ADR's for Free Dining!

teentoddlermom

DIS Veteran
Last night I noticed a 407 area code on the caller id. I answered it, and it was a lovey CM :) reminding me of our trip beginning 8/17, and would I like to make any ADR's! Of course I had them all made, but decided to make a change to one. I thanked her for calling, and asked if guests were having any trouble getting their ADR's. She said that all the popular times were completely booked! I'm beginning to think it is going to be very crowded! :cheer2: :crazy:

I also noticed a 407 number on my caller Id. I listened to the message and there was a CM just checking to make sure my vacation was all set. I have never got a phone call from them before. Do you think they overbooked rooms and/or dining??? Leaving in 10 days......YEAH!!!! :banana:

Someone posted about this earlier in the week and said they verified that it was real with Disney. But couldnt you so see something like this if bad people got ahold of a call list....something like...

This is Disney Dining calling and we have no record of your credit card number we can not hold your ADR without one. Would you like to secure it now?...........

Thanks beth_cam for the alert. I know when I see 407 on my phone I always let my guard down. thanks for reminding us how easy it would have been to be scammed for our cc number. We leave on 8/17, wow just next week for a short trip (only 5 days) but still can't wait. I get calls from the DVC folks alot lately since I'm in the process of adding points, so usually think the 407 are from them.

I got the call on the 3rd. We begin free dining on the 13th. It was a voicemail (on my work phone) reminding me to make my ADRs as it was expected to be very crowded with free dining.

I had a message on my phone saying to make sure to book ADRs for my upcoming visit as dining places are filling up. It must be a CYA move. :)

They called August 3rd or 4th. I leave on the 26th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter